- Colorado House rejects measure opposing Guantanamo detainees Updated: Apr-26-16 1:27 pm
DENVER - A symbolic measure in the Colorado Legislature to oppose the potential transfer of Guantanamo Bay detainees to Fremont County has failed in the Democratic House.
- Colorado lawmakers target edible pot in fruit, animal shapes Updated: Apr-19-16 8:00 pm
DENVER - Pot-infused lemon drops and other marijuana edibles that resemble fruits could be coming off Colorado shelves, the latest front in a battle by lawmakers to eradicate retail pot products that could appeal to kids.
- Colorado panel urges schools to drop Native American mascots Updated: Apr-18-16 6:39 pm
DENVER - Colorado officials and tribal leaders are urging public schools to eliminate Native American mascots unless they partner with tribes, calling it a unique way to address a national debate over what many consider derogatory symbols in high schools and sports such as the National Football League.
- Colorado springs focused on being cybersecurity industry hub Updated: Apr-16-16 10:47 am
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Colorado Springs' economic future could depend on how it fits within an emerging industry to tackle hackers.
- Colorado congressman has doubts about Superfund mine cleanup Updated: Apr-07-16 3:20 pm
DENVER - A southwestern Colorado congressman says a Superfund designation isn't the best way to clean up leaking mines in his district but that he won't stand in the way after local leaders endorsed it.