- The Latest: Colorado adopts tough student data law Updated: Jun-10-16 4:22 pm
DENVER - The Latest on bills signed into law Friday by Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper (all times local):
- Colorado extends statute of limitations for sex abuse cases Updated: Jun-10-16 2:02 pm
DENVER - Inspired by the Bill Cosby rape allegations, Colorado has doubled the amount of time sexual assault victims can seek charges from 10 to 20 years.
- Hickenlooper aide joins Colorado Clinton campaign Updated: Jun-09-16 12:29 pm
DENVER - Alan Salazar, Gov. John Hickenlooper's chief policy officer, is joining Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign as a senior adviser for the battleground state of Colorado.
- Colorado Democrats denounce Trump remarks on US judge Updated: Jun-08-16 2:37 pm
DENVER - Gov. John Hickenlooper and other Colorado Democratic leaders on Wednesday denounced as racist a string of comments by presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.
- Colorado Editorial Roundup Updated: Jun-01-16 1:23 pm
The Pueblo Chieftain, May 31, on staffing rural schools:
- Fall of Sports Authority reignites fight over Mile High name Updated: May-31-16 2:59 pm
DENVER - The demise of Sports Authority has reignited a fight in Colorado over the future of the Denver Broncos' stadium, a place long tied to the city's identity.
- Hickenlooper, Canadian official to observe Memorial Day Updated: May-30-16 9:27 am
DENVER - Gov. John Hickenlooper and a high-ranking official from Canada will speak at a Memorial Day service at a military cemetery in Denver.