- Angels GM quits shortly before their 3-1 loss to Yankees Updated: Jul-02-15 12:36 am
ANAHEIM, California - The Los Angeles Angels' nine-game homestand was largely a success until they lost a game and a general manager on the final day.
- Nova is solid, but Yankees' slump grows with 2-1 loss to LAA Updated: Jul-01-15 2:14 am
ANAHEIM, California - Ivan Nova made only two major mistakes in his second start back from elbow ligament replacement surgery.
- Rookie Correa leads Astros over Yankees 3-1 Updated: Jun-28-15 6:09 pm
HOUSTON - Houston rookie Carlos Correa has amassed enough big plays to fill a highlight reel despite being in the majors for less than a month.
- Astros fall to Yankees 3-2 on Chris Young's 3-run homer Updated: Jun-27-15 1:23 am
HOUSTON - Will Harris has been Houston's best reliever this season. One pitch on Friday night sent him to his first loss of the year.
- Hamels loses to Yanks 10-2 in return from hamstring injury Updated: Jun-24-15 6:35 pm
NEW YORK - Every time Cole Hamels takes the mound, he knows it could be his last start for the Philadelphia Phillies.
- Nova sparkles in return, pitches Yankees past Phillies 10-2 Updated: Jun-24-15 6:03 pm
NEW YORK - Ivan Nova went to bed about 10 p.m. He couldn't sleep.
- Ryan goes back on disabled list, this time with bad back Updated: Jun-24-15 5:53 pm
NEW YORK - Infielder Brendan Ryan was put on the 15-day disabled list by the New York Yankees on Wednesday because of a strained upper back.
- Girardi ejected after arguing checked swing in 3rd inning Updated: Jun-24-15 2:33 pm
NEW YORK - Yankees manager Joe Girardi has been ejected from a game against the Philadelphia Phillies after arguing a checked swing by Maikel Franco.
- Betances takes 1st MLB loss, Yankees lose 11-6 to Phillies Updated: Jun-24-15 2:24 am
NEW YORK - Dellin Betances was just as bad Tuesday night as the rest of the Yankees' pitchers have been lately, and that was certainly a surprise.
- Nova to return from Tommy John surgery; Teixeira out Updated: Jun-22-15 6:46 pm
NEW YORK - The Yankee are going to activate right-hander Ivan Nova from the disabled list Wednesday to make his first start since Tommy John surgery almost 14 months ago.
- A-Rod homers for 3,000th hit; 29th player to reach milestone Updated: Jun-20-15 12:19 am
NEW YORK - Alex Rodriguez homered for his 3,000th career hit and smiled all the way around the bases Friday night, the highlight so far in what's become a resurgent season for the disgraced slugger.
- Marlins 'pen rocked in loss to Yanks; A-Rod gets hit 2,999 Updated: Jun-19-15 12:48 am
NEW YORK - The Marlins' recently steady bullpen gave up everything - but Alex Rodriguez's 3,000th hit.
- Marlins score franchise-high 8 in 1st and beat Yankees 12-2 Updated: Jun-16-15 11:23 pm
MIAMI - Nathan Eovaldi pitched so poorly he got booed on the road.
- A-Rod glad to be back home even though he didn't start Updated: Jun-15-15 11:14 pm
MIAMI - Alex Rodriguez sat in a mostly deserted visiting dugout two hours before Monday's game, holding his older daughter's hands while she whispered in his ear.
- Murphy delivers big hit for Yankees in 5-3 win over Orioles Updated: Jun-14-15 6:26 pm
BALTIMORE - A part-time player got a big-time double to help the New York Yankees avert a three-game sweep.
- Yankees prospect Williams set for big league debut Updated: Jun-12-15 6:21 pm
BALTIMORE - A year ago, New York Yankees outfield prospect Mason Williams was struggling in the minor leagues.
- Yankees lose closer Andrew Miller to forearm injury Updated: Jun-10-15 7:09 pm
NEW YORK - The New York Yankees' dominant bullpen took a big hit when the team announced closer Andrew Miller has a left forearm strain and will be placed on the 15-day disabled list.
- Span infield hit in 11th lifts Nationals over Yankees 5-4 Updated: Jun-10-15 7:09 pm
NEW YORK - Denard Span decided during warmpus that the tightness in his back was tolerable and he would give playing a shot.
- Yankees' Ryan activated from 60-day DL; Flores sent down Updated: Jun-10-15 1:13 pm
- Harper hits 20th HR, tries surprise bunt, Nats lose to Yanks Updated: Jun-10-15 12:32 am
NEW YORK - Bryce Harper did plenty in his first game at Yankee Stadium. He hit his 20th home run, hustled for a double and hung in tough during a 10-pitch at-bat against Masahiro Tanaka.
- Nats take Mariano Rivera III to highlight Day 2 of MLB draft Updated: Jun-09-15 9:33 pm
NEW YORK - Enter Sandman - the sequel.
- Sabathia sharp before ejection; Yankees sweep Angels, 6-2 Updated: Jun-07-15 4:00 pm