- Yanks back at .500, beat Blue Jays 6-0 behind Eovaldi Updated: May-24-16 11:22 pm
NEW YORK - After their worst start in a quarter-century, the New York Yankees allowed themselves a moment to exhale: For the first time since the second week of the season, they're back at .500.
- A-Rod goes 2 for 4 for Trenton in start of rehab assignment Updated: May-24-16 10:33 pm
NEW YORK - Rather than activate Alex Rodriguez from the disabled list, the New York Yankees sent him to Double-A Trenton to start an injury rehabilitation assignment.
- Pineda ends slump; Yanks top Oakland 5-4 to win 5th straight Updated: May-22-16 8:16 pm
- Diamondbacks shut down by Yanks' Eovaldi Updated: May-19-16 2:16 am
PHOENIX - Considering how hard the New York Yankees hit him, Shelby Miller escaped Wednesday night's game relatively unscathed.
- Eovaldi retires 18 straight, Yankees beat Arizona 4-2 Updated: May-19-16 2:07 am
PHOENIX - Nathan Eovaldi doesn't consider himself an ace just yet. He sure pitched like one Wednesday night, though.
- Steinbrenner backs Girardi, blames players for slow start Updated: May-18-16 9:28 pm
NEW YORK - Hal Steinbrenner had just started his quarterly State of the Yankees session when he asked to switch places with reporters and stood near the side of the lobby at Major League Baseball's headquarters.
- A-Rod, Sabathia set to come off DL this week Updated: May-16-16 8:21 pm
PHOENIX - The New York Yankees will bolster their roster this week with the return of Alex Rodriguez and CC Sabathia from the disabled list.
- Severino, hit hard again, headed to DL with triceps strain Updated: May-13-16 11:36 pm
NEW YORK - Yankees pitcher Luis Severino shook his right arm and headed to the dugout in the middle of the third inning after yet another lousy start.
- Yankees bring up Gary Sanchez to DH vs Sale, Quintana Updated: May-13-16 6:27 pm
- Yankees surge past Royals for 7-3 victory Updated: May-12-16 10:52 pm
NEW YORK - Chase Headley can only hope one successful swing leads to a lot more.
- Sabathia anticipates coming off disabled list next week Updated: May-12-16 12:15 am
NEW YORK - Yankees pitcher CC Sabathia anticipates he will come off the disabled list late next week.
- Pineda hit hard in 1st again as Royals beat Yanks 7-3 Updated: May-11-16 11:59 pm
NEW YORK - If only Michael Pineda could make believe games start in the second inning.
- Yankees first baseman Mark Teixeira sidelined by neck spasms Updated: May-11-16 12:39 am
NEW YORK - Mark Teixeira is the latest New York Yankees player to get hurt, joining Alex Rodriguez, Jacoby Ellsbury and CC Sabathia.
- After serving suspension, Chapman ready to close for Yankees Updated: May-09-16 12:57 am
NEW YORK - Aroldis Chapman's nameplate and No. 54 are in place above his locker, which has already been stocked with T-shirts, caps, jerseys and gloves.
- Sabathia goes on 15-day DL and Ellsbury gets hurt Updated: May-07-16 12:42 am
NEW YORK - The Yankees are losing off the field, too.
- Alvarez sacrifice fly in 10th lifts Orioles over Yankees 1-0 Updated: May-05-16 11:12 pm
BALTIMORE - After Kevin Gausman and Masahiro Tanaka dueled to a draw through eight shutout innings, the Baltimore Orioles finally broke through against the Yankees' bullpen.
- Yankees place Alex Rodriguez on DL with hamstring injury Updated: May-04-16 6:22 pm
- Red Sox beat Yankees 8-7 to complete 3-game sweep Updated: May-02-16 12:41 am
BOSTON - Alex Rodriguez had already driven in four runs against David Price with a homer and a double.
- A-Rod not in Yankees lineup but feels good after early exit Updated: Apr-25-16 6:52 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Alex Rodriguez says he feels good a day after coming out of a game because of stiffness in his left side.