- Titans add WRs McBride, Turzilli to their active roster Updated: Nov-17-15 2:39 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Titans added to the depth on their receiving corps by activating Tre McBride from their practice squad and adding Andrew Turzilli from the San Francisco 49ers' practice squad.
- Titans put Justin Hunter, Jason McCourty on injured reserve Updated: Nov-16-15 5:33 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Titans will be short-handed when they play Thursday at Jacksonville, thanks to a pair of season-ending surgeries.
- Newton leads unbeaten Panthers to 27-10 win over Titans Updated: Nov-16-15 6:37 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Cam Newton did an end zone dance, struck a pose and then took his celebration to a corner where visiting Carolina fans were waiting.
- Newton's hot start helps unbeaten Panthers top Titans 27-10 Updated: Nov-15-15 6:53 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Cam Newton was perfect for almost a half. It was more than enough to keep the Carolina Panthers perfect for the season.
- Titans cornerback Jason McCourty out vs. Panthers with groin Updated: Nov-13-15 3:03 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee Titans cornerback Jason McCourty said he is "still compiling information" before deciding whether he needs a second surgery on his injured groin, one that likely would end his season.
- Titans know stopping Panthers' run key to pressuring Newton Updated: Nov-12-15 5:53 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Dick LeBeau hopes on Sunday that he sees more of Tennessee Titans rookie quarterback Marcus Mariota on the field than Cam Newton.
- Clarification: Titans-Mariota story Updated: Nov-12-15 12:05 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - In a story Nov. 11, The Associated Press reported this will be Mariota's third Heisman pairing in the rookie's first seven NFL games after playing Jameis Winston and Johnny Manziel. This will be Mariota's third Heisman pairing of quarterbacks in the rookie's first seven NFL games after playing Jameis Winston and Johnny Manziel. Mariota also played a fourth Heisman winner in Saints running back Mark Ingram. A clarified version of the story is below.
- Mularkey's changes help Titans protect QB Marcus Mariota Updated: Nov-09-15 6:48 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Marcus Mariota showed what the Tennessee Titans believed when they drafted him: The quarterback can be special when given a little time to throw.
- Mariota, Titans beat Saints in overtime 34-28 Updated: Nov-08-15 11:17 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Interim Tennessee Titans coach Mike Mularkey paused for a moment and took a deep breath while he regained his composure.
- Titans rookie QB looking forward to chance to play Brees Updated: Nov-05-15 5:25 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - New Orleans quarterback Drew Brees is coming off a game in which he threw seven touchdowns passes.
- Titans WR Wright ruled out for Sunday's game vs. Saints Updated: Nov-05-15 4:50 pm
- Interim coach wants more physical Titans, better run game Updated: Nov-04-15 6:50 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Mike Mularkey wants the Tennessee Titans to dig themselves out of their six-game skid by getting physical, so the interim head coach switched up practice Wednesday by opening with a run drill.
- Hoyer's 2 TD passes help Texans top Titans 20-6 Updated: Nov-01-15 6:07 pm
HOUSTON - Houston coach Bill O'Brien knows Sunday wasn't a great game by the Texans.
- Undrafted RB Antonio Andrews earns more carries with Titans Updated: Oct-29-15 5:34 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Antonio Andrews believes he sold himself short a year ago with his goal of just trying to make the Tennessee roster. He adjusted his expectations this offseason, and now the running back is getting closer to becoming the Titans' starter in a crowded backfield.
- Skid at 5 straight and 15 of 16, Titans desperate for win Updated: Oct-26-15 6:39 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Frustration is building for the Tennessee Titans, and tight end Delanie Walker says it's starting to feel like this franchise is stuck in a circle.
- Freeman runs for 116 yards as Falcons edge Titans 10-7 Updated: Oct-25-15 5:40 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Atlanta wide receiver Julio Jones wants the Falcons to snap out of their offensive funk, even if they found a way to squeeze out an ugly win.