- Indianapolis 500 ticket prices soaring on secondary market Updated: May-25-16 4:07 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The 100th running of the Indianapolis 500 is the hottest ticket in town, now that race organizers have announced all seats, suites and the infield have been sold out for Sunday's race.
- Highlights from the 98th running of the Indianapolis 500 Updated: May-24-16 1:01 pm
RACE: 98th Indianapolis 500
- Indy 500 champions call safety measures greatest innovation Updated: May-24-16 2:20 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Imagine climbing into your sedan in the driveway and not putting on a seatbelt, then trying to back out onto a busy street without the benefit of a rear-view mirror.
- Indy 500 champions choose 1992 finish as greatest race Updated: May-23-16 10:43 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Ryan Hunter-Reay admits to being biased when asked about the greatest race in Indianapolis 500 history. He also makes it clear that picking his own victory in 2014 is based more on merit than ego.
- Hinchcliffe passes Newgarden on final run for Indy 500 pole Updated: May-22-16 7:34 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - James Hinchcliffe watched the Indianapolis 500 last year from his hospital bed. He had nearly died from injuries six days earlier in a crash at famed Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- Indianapolis 500 moments, from four-time winners to tragedy Updated: May-19-16 2:10 am
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indianapolis 500 is full of significant moments, from the return of racing in 1946 to the celebration of four-time race winners, stirring finishes and tragic deaths. With the 100th running of one of the world's most famous races set for May 29, The Associated Press looks back at some of the most memorable moments in race history in a chronological and completely subjective list:
- Highlights from the 92nd running of the Indianapolis 500 Updated: May-18-16 2:01 pm
RACE: 92nd Indianapolis 500
- The AP's Indianapolis 500 All-Star starting lineup Updated: May-18-16 2:11 am
INDIANAPOLIS - As the Indianapolis 500 celebrates its centennial race May 29, The Associated Press has come up with a completely subjective all-star, 33-driver starting field. The list includes multiple winners, innovators, fan favorites and trend-setters. They may not be the best drivers in race history, but all of them have helped shaped the event. The field is listed in the traditional three-car, 11-row starting grid with a synopsis of each row.
- Throwback cars giving 100th Indianapolis 500 retro look Updated: May-16-16 5:41 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis 500 fans might feel like they're traveling through a time warp this month.
- Montoya undeterred by spoils of defending Indy 500 champ Updated: May-15-16 1:10 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Juan Pablo Montoya spent his first week in Indianapolis surrounded by autograph seekers in Gasoline Alley.
- Pagenaud expands IndyCar lead with 3rd straight victory Updated: May-14-16 7:40 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Simon Pagenaud turned up the heat in Indianapolis' record-breaking cold Saturday.
- Pagenaud adds another pole win to dominant start at Indy GP Updated: May-13-16 9:14 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Simon Pagenaud keeps finding ways to stay ahead of the IndyCar pack.
- Highlights from the 87th running of the Indianapolis 500 Updated: May-13-16 11:29 am
RACE: 87th Indianapolis 500
- Experience helping Pagenaud make early championship push Updated: May-12-16 5:37 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Simon Pagenaud is all business this week in Indianapolis.
- Highlights from the 85th running of the Indianapolis 500 Updated: May-11-16 3:51 pm
RACE: 85th Indianapolis 500
- Staying grounded: Castroneves knows goal of IndyCar changes Updated: May-03-16 8:03 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - Helio Castroneves has no desire in being airborne and upside down again at Indianapolis. Neither does IndyCar, which is making changes in hopes of preventing those kinds of scary flips at high-speed tracks.