- Winless Ravens lose lead and game to Bengals, 28-24 Updated: Sep-27-15 6:40 pm
BALTIMORE - There really isn't any mystery surrounding the Baltimore Ravens' unprecedented 0-3 start.
- Dalton, Green lead Bengals over winless Ravens 28-24 Updated: Sep-27-15 5:55 pm
BALTIMORE - Thrust into a familiar scenario, the Cincinnati Bengals performed as they had in the past.
- Dalton throws for 3 TDs, Bengals beat Chargers 24-19 Updated: Sep-20-15 5:48 pm
CINCINNATI - Andy Dalton throws three touchdown passes, each to a different receiver. Jeremy Hill gets benched for fumbling twice, and his backup runs for 123 yards.
- Seahawks-Packers at not quite the same stakes Updated: Sep-18-15 12:32 am
The Packers probably don't need any extra incentive when facing the Seahawks, particularly with the memory of their fourth-quarter NFC championship collapse in Seattle still fresh and painful.
- Unsung tight ends have big opening weekend in NFL Updated: Sep-16-15 7:37 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - A big, dynamic tight end is a mismatch nightmare for NFL defenses.
- Top fantasy football scorers for Week 1 Updated: Sep-15-15 4:23 pm
FANTASY POINTS SCORED
- With everyone healthy, Bengals offense is balanced in opener Updated: Sep-14-15 5:13 pm
CINCINNATI - The first throw went to tight end Tyler Eifert, who was out for all but eight plays last season.
- Bengals spoil Del Rio's debut with 33-13 win over Raiders Updated: Sep-14-15 2:40 am
OAKLAND, California - With so much attention paid to A.J. Green on the outside, Andy Dalton was pleased to get big tight end Tyler Eifert back to control the middle of the field.
- NFL Today, Week 1 Updated: Sep-13-15 10:39 pm
- Raiders struggle in Del Rio's debut as coach Updated: Sep-13-15 9:34 pm
OAKLAND, California - The offense didn't take a snap across midfield until the fourth quarter. The defense struggled from the opening drive.
- Bengals spoil Del Rio's debut with 33-13 win over Raiders Updated: Sep-13-15 9:03 pm
OAKLAND, California - Andy Dalton couldn't have scripted his season opener with Cincinnati much better.