- Curry flirts with triple-double, Warriors top Suns 112-104 Updated: Feb-11-16 12:43 am
PHOENIX - The Golden State-Phoenix mismatch wasn't the blowout most expected, just another routine Warriors victory.
- Durant, Thunder pull away to beat Suns 122-106 Updated: Feb-09-16 1:04 am
PHOENIX - Once Oklahoma City star Kevin Durant found his shot, it was all over for slumping Phoenix.
- Brewer, Ariza lead Rockets past Suns 111-105 Updated: Feb-05-16 1:15 am
PHOENIX - The Houston Rockets got off to a slow start, but finished with a flourish.
- Lowry, Raptors hold off Suns, spoil Watson's coaching debut Updated: Feb-03-16 12:46 am
- Suns GM McDonough says team wasn't responding to Hornacek Updated: Feb-02-16 6:57 pm
PHOENIX - Phoenix Suns general manager Ryan McDonough says coach Jeff Hornacek was fired because the players weren't responding to him.
- Suns' T.J. Warren out for season with broken foot Updated: Feb-02-16 6:49 pm
PHOENIX - The fading Phoenix Suns got more bad news Tuesday. T.J. Warren is out for the season with a broken right foot.
- Reeling Phoenix Suns fire coach Jeff Hornacek Updated: Feb-01-16 7:20 pm
PHOENIX - The Phoenix Suns, mired in one of the worst stretches in their history, have fired coach Jeff Hornacek and promoted Earl Watson to interim coach.
- Smith, Covington lift suddenly decent 76ers past Phoenix Updated: Jan-26-16 10:51 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Nicki Minaj took a seat near the 76ers' bench and watched the worst team in the NBA hit the top of the scoring chart.
- Goodwin hits 3 with 0.1 seconds left, Suns beat Hawks 98-95 Updated: Jan-24-16 12:55 am
PHOENIX - Archie Goodwin wanted the ball, even if it wasn't supposed to be his.
- Spurs cruise to 12th straight win, 117-89 win over Suns Updated: Jan-22-16 2:28 am
PHOENIX - The San Antonio Spurs keep rolling, and part of their winning ways includes overwhelming the NBA's struggling teams and making good use of their quality depth.
- Ellis, George lead Pacers past Suns 97-94 Updated: Jan-20-16 1:21 am
PHOENIX - The Indiana Pacers almost blew a 20-point second-half lead Tuesday night. In the end, the deficit was too large for struggling and short-handed Phoenix to close.