- Blackhawks positioned for more success next season Updated: Apr-26-16 5:56 pm
CHICAGO - No June hockey for the Chicago Blackhawks this year. Heck, even May is a blank slate.
- Brouwer puts Blues over top, Blackhawks eliminated Updated: Apr-26-16 12:51 am
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues acquired Troy Brouwer for moments like this, dealing fan favorite T.J. Oshie to Washington for some badly needed veteran presence.
- Shaw's smile requires no lip-reading as Game 7 looms Updated: Apr-24-16 2:19 am
CHICAGO - No lip-reading was required this time to gauge Andrew Shaw's mood.
- Blackhawks force Game 7 with 6-3 victory over Blues Updated: Apr-24-16 12:26 am
CHICAGO - Dale Weise struggled after he was traded to Chicago in February. Then he was a healthy scratch for the playoff opener.
- Tarasenko scoring touch key to Blues' 3-1 series lead Updated: Apr-20-16 7:21 pm
ST. LOUIS - Vladimir Tarasenko usually takes it easy on Brian Elliott in practice.
- NHL's "Ironmen" ready to carry heavy load in playoffs Updated: Apr-13-16 12:24 pm
The real test of Kris Letang's relentless stamina doesn't come in the Pittsburgh Penguins dressing room after a long game. When he logs the kind of ice time that looks like a typo on the stat sheet, the big challenge comes the next morning, when his young son Alex hops into bed ready for dad to get up and play.
- Age-old question: Is Panarin too old to be NHL's top rookie? Updated: Apr-13-16 2:38 am
The NHL has once before made a significant change to its rookie of the year rules by establishing an age limit after 31-year-old Sergei Makarov won the Calder Trophy in 1990.
- EXCHANGE: Illinois NHL official retires after 1,500 games Updated: Apr-11-16 9:25 am
CRYSTAL LAKE, Illinois - When the final horn sounded at the United Center on April 3, the Blackhawks and Bruins formed a long line at center ice. One by one, Patrick Kane and Jonathan Toews and Zdeno Chara and Patrice Bergeron and the rest of the players from both teams took their turn shaking hands with the linesman, Andy McElman.
- Blackhawks prepare for playoffs after loss to Columbus Updated: Apr-09-16 11:36 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Chicago Blackhawks quickly shook off a tough loss at Columbus and turned their focus to the playoffs.
- Blackhawks C Anisimov sidelined for loss to Blues Updated: Apr-08-16 12:19 am
CHICAGO - The Chicago Blackhawks think they will be at full strength when the NHL playoffs start next week.
- Streaking Blackhawks pound Coyotes 6-2 Updated: Apr-06-16 12:24 am
CHICAGO - Antoine Vermette was greeted warmly in his return to Chicago on Tuesday night after helping the Blackhawks win the Stanley Cup last year.
- Kane hat trick leads Blackhawks past Bruins 6-4 Updated: Apr-03-16 3:43 pm