- Bowman's response to Kane injury helped Blackhawks reach Cup Updated: Jun-03-15 3:59 am
- Blackhawks' Brad Richards gets chance for 2nd Stanley Cup Updated: Jun-02-15 6:56 pm
- Veteran leadership key to young Lightning's success Updated: Jun-01-15 8:04 pm
- Young Lightning prove they belong on hockey's biggest stage Updated: May-31-15 7:33 pm
TAMPA, Florida - The NHL playoffs have been a roller coaster of excitement, punctuated by a pair of Game 7s over the weekend to decide the Stanley Cup finalists.
- Ducks get plucked in another Game 7, losing 5-3 to Chicago Updated: May-31-15 12:36 am
ANAHEIM, California - After their last two seasons ended with heartbreaking losses in winner-take-all games, the Anaheim Ducks thought they were ready to get past Game 7.
- Blackhawks roll into Cup Finals, beating Ducks 5-3 in Game 7 Updated: May-31-15 12:26 am
ANAHEIM, California - Jonathan Toews and the Chicago Blackhawks dealt with Game 7 pressure in the same way they've handled just about everything during their incredible seven-year playoff run.
- Blackhawks beat Ducks 5-2 to force Game 7 in West finals Updated: May-28-15 12:09 am
CHICAGO - It is really hard to wear out Duncan Keith. He just keeps going and going and going.
- Chicago's Shaw heads puck into net for disallowed goal in OT Updated: May-20-15 1:39 am
- Ducks' Getzlaf, Perry meet Hawks' Toews, Kane in West final Updated: May-15-15 7:17 pm
- Re-signing Dubnyk tops Wild's offseason to-do list Updated: May-11-15 8:27 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Wild were humbled by their four-game sweep in the second round of the NHL playoffs by division rival Chicago.
- Perry puts Ducks past Flames 3-2 in OT, into conf. finals Updated: May-11-15 1:23 am
- Wild again left with bad feeling in loss to Blackhawks Updated: May-08-15 6:00 pm
- Blackhawks hang on for 4-3 win over Wild to sweep series Updated: May-08-15 1:57 am
- Kane, Crawford settle back into form for surging Blackhawks Updated: May-06-15 5:25 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The original prognosis for Patrick Kane's surgically repaired collarbone dictated his return for some point during the Western Conference finals, if the Chicago Blackhawks were to advance that far.