- Snyder halts internal Flint probes after prosecutors object Updated: May-26-16 6:06 pm
LANSING, Michigan - Gov. Rick Snyder on Thursday temporarily halted civil and administrative investigations into how a state agency contributed to Flint's lead-tainted drinking water crisis, after being warned they are hampering state and federal criminal probes.
- The Latest: Snyder halts some Flint water investigations Updated: May-26-16 12:07 pm
LANSING, Michigan - The Latest on Flint's crisis with lead-tainted water (all times local):
- Attorney general investigates Grand Rapids veterans home Updated: May-25-16 12:06 pm
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - Michigan's attorney general announced Wednesday that his office is investigating allegations of mistreatment at a state-run nursing home for veterans and is encouraging potential victims or witnesses to come forward.
- 5 of 7 in casino cheating conspiracy awaiting sentencing Updated: May-23-16 8:07 am
DETROIT - Officials say five of seven people accused in a cheating conspiracy at a Detroit casino have pleaded guilty in the case and are awaiting sentencing.
- In Flint crisis, questions grow over quest for pipeline Updated: May-09-16 10:37 pm
FLINT TOWNSHIP, Michigan - With drab olive chairs and worn carpet, the conference room in the low-slung administrative building near the Genesee County wastewater treatment plant isn't fancy, but it showcases one of Jeff Wright's greatest treasures: Permit No. 2009-001.