- Panthers turn page to 2016 after deflating Super Bowl loss Updated: Feb-10-16 2:42 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Dave Gettleman has been on both ends of the spectrum when it comes to Super Bowl - winning two with the New York Giants as a front office assistant and losing on Sunday as general manager of the Carolina Panthers.
- Newton, Panthers vow to get back to Super Bowl after loss Updated: Feb-08-16 2:30 am
SANTA CLARA, California - Carolina quarterback Cam Newton didn't say much after the Panthers lost Super Bowl 50 on Sunday night, but the league's MVP did promise this: "We'll be back."
- Super Bowl's Broncos, Panthers excel at defense differently Updated: Feb-07-16 2:33 am
SANTA CLARA, California - Sometime late last season or early this season - depends on whom you ask - Josh Norman and the Carolina Panthers' other defensive backs were heading toward a drill as part of their weekly "Turnover Circuit," when assistant coach Eric Washington yelled out a spur-of-the-moment greeting.
- SUPER BOWL: Profiles of key players Updated: Feb-05-16 6:46 pm
Projected starters and key players for the Super Bowl at Santa Clara, California:
- Mike Tolbert is a rare, old-school fullback in today's NFL Updated: Feb-05-16 2:25 am
SAN JOSE, California - Mike Tolbert is the best at a position that's going out of style.
- Cam, Kuechly aside, Panthers loaded with veterans Updated: Feb-04-16 8:27 pm
SAN JOSE, California - The Carolina Panthers are older than you think.
- Will Peyton's dream scenario come true vs Panthers? Updated: Feb-04-16 2:56 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - It's the perfect scenario, a Hollywood-type script: Peyton Manning emulates John Elway and rides off into the sunset with the Lombardi Trophy in his grip.
- Rivera: LB Davis has surgery, expected to play in Super Bowl Updated: Jan-25-16 1:57 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - All-Pro linebacker Thomas Davis had surgery Monday morning on his broken right forearm, but is expected to play in the Super Bowl on Feb. 7.
- Newton, Panthers rout Cardinals, 49-15 for NFC title Updated: Jan-25-16 3:14 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - For all his daring and dabbing and Superman persona, Cam Newton quickly reminds everyone that football is all about team.
- Panthers LB Davis breaks arm, hopes to play in Super Bowl Updated: Jan-24-16 11:46 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - All-Pro linebacker Thomas Davis said he broke his right forearm in the Carolina Panthers' 49-15 win over the Arizona Cardinals in the NFC championship game, but said he still plans to play in the Super Bowl.
- Newton, Panthers rout Cardinals, 49-15 for NFC title Updated: Jan-24-16 11:46 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Superman is bringing his cape and his pen to Super Bowl 50. He's leaving behind his camera.
- THE LATEST: Newton excited for Super matchup against Manning Updated: Jan-24-16 10:35 pm
The Latest from the NFL conference championship games Sunday. (All times EST)
- Cardinals vs Panthers: the key matchups Updated: Jan-21-16 6:18 pm
Matchups for the NFC championship game Sunday between the Arizona Cardinals and Carolina Panthers:
- Panthers DT Short presents big challenge for Cardinals Updated: Jan-21-16 4:28 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Josh Noman has some advice for Carson Palmer if he sees Carolina Panthers defensive tackle Kawann "KK" Short heading his way on Sunday in the NFC championship game.
- Cardinals running game sputtering heading into NFC showdown Updated: Jan-19-16 5:36 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - The Arizona Cardinals' once robust running game has all but vanished in recent weeks. Now the team has to try to rediscover it while facing the punishing defense of the Carolina Panthers.
- Panthers: We needed to keep foot on the gas vs. Seahawks Updated: Jan-18-16 2:47 am
- Panthers build 31-0 lead, hold on to beat Seahawks 31-24 Updated: Jan-17-16 8:42 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Four games into his playoff career, Cam Newton recognizes the key element to success. He calls it "Big Mo," and there couldn't have been a better example than Carolina's 31-24 victory over Seattle on Sunday.
- Bad start puts Seattle in big hole in 31-24 loss at Carolina Updated: Jan-17-16 6:51 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The mistakes piled up quickly. So did Carolina's lead.