- Senate rejects gun control measures touted by NJ lawmakers Updated: Jun-20-16 7:19 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - The Senate has rejected two gun control measures that were touted by Democratic lawmakers from New Jersey.
- Murphy hits Rubio for playing politics with Orlando shooting Updated: Jun-18-16 9:50 pm
HOLLYWOOD, Florida - Florida Congressman Patrick Murphy on Saturday slammed Sen. Marco Rubio for using the mass shooting in Orlando to reconsider a re-election run instead of backing stricter gun control of suspected terrorists.
- Congress stalemated on guns despite shooting, filibuster Updated: Jun-16-16 5:16 pm
WASHINGTON - The slaughter in Florida and an attention-grabbing filibuster in the Senate did little to break the election-year stalemate in Congress over guns Thursday, with both sides unwilling to budge and Republicans standing firm against any new legislation opposed by the National Rifle Association.
- NJ's 2 senators tout measure to overhaul chemical regulation Updated: Jun-13-16 6:34 pm
PATERSON, New Jersey - New Jersey's two U.S. senators are touting a bipartisan chemical safety reform bill and the vital role that a late colleague played in developing the measure.
- For New Jersey voters, it's time to head to the polls Updated: Jun-04-16 11:29 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey Democrats and Republicans go to the polls Tuesday to pick their party's candidates for president and in 12 U.S. House races.
- Jon Bon Jovi campaigns with Hillary Clinton in Newark Updated: Jun-01-16 4:56 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton received an assist from New Jersey rocker Jon Bon Jovi on Wednesday at a rally in advance of the state's primary next week.