- Trout has grand slam, solo HR in Angels' win over Rangers Updated: Jul-26-15 8:57 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Home run titles are no different to Mike Trout than any of the other awards and achievements that have made him a major league star. If it happens, it happens. It's just not on his personal agenda at the moment.
- Joe Smith gives up 3 in 8th as Angels lose 7-6 to Rangers Updated: Jul-26-15 2:23 am
ANAHEIM, California - Joe Smith had one of those nightmarish innings that can happen when the other team stays patient, has good at-bats and puts the ball in play.
- Pujols blasts 3 HRs as Angels beat Sox 11-1, 7-3 in DHer Updated: Jul-21-15 2:02 am
ANAHEIM, California - Although Albert Pujols doesn't much care for celebrations outside of October, he smiled and stood still when Mike Trout and Erick Aybar ran up and doused him with two postgame buckets of ice and liquid.
- Playoff races, trade talks highlight 2nd half of MLB season Updated: Jul-15-15 11:21 am
The Cardinals are really good, the Phillies are really bad, and then there's everyone else.
- The Latest: Frazier feeling effects of Home Run Derby win Updated: Jul-14-15 5:53 pm
- Don't forget the old guys at youthful All-Star Game Updated: Jul-13-15 11:33 pm
CINCINNATI - A.J. Burnett sat at his table during the National League media session Monday wearing a white T-shirt that showed off his tattooed arms, his hair styled in a faux hawk similar to the 'do worn by one of his sons standing nearby.
- The Latest: Donaldson eliminates Rizzo from Home Run Derby Updated: Jul-13-15 8:39 pm
CINCINNATI - Here are the latest developments from baseball's All-Star Game festivities in Cincinnati, where sluggers will compete in the Home Run Derby on Monday night before Tuesday's game to decide home field advantage in the World Series (all times local):
- Trout hits 2 HRs, Giavotella lifts Angels over Rockies 3-2 Updated: Jul-09-15 3:20 am
DENVER - Mike Trout provided the early power and Johnny Giavotella delivered another clutch hit for the Los Angeles Angels.
- Reds' Frazier, rookies Bryant, Pederson in Home Run Derby Updated: Jul-08-15 10:36 pm
NEW YORK - The Reds' Todd Frazier is paired with two-time champion Prince Fielder of Texas in the first round of Monday's All-Star Home Run Derby in Cincinnati.
- Pujols says he will take part in All-Star Home Run Derby Updated: Jul-07-15 11:27 pm
DENVER - Albert Pujols' sons were pressing their father to take part in the All-Star Home Run Derby.
- Rookies Bryant, Pederson make All-Star team; A-Rod left out Updated: Jul-06-15 11:36 pm
NEW YORK - Less than three months after making his major league debut, Chicago Cubs third baseman Kris Bryant is an All-Star, one of two rookies selected along with Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Joc Pederson.
- Pujols hits 25th HR, Angels finish sweep of Rangers 12-6 Updated: Jul-06-15 12:17 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Albert Pujols probably didn't need to pad his AL home run lead to have a chance to join teammate Mike Trout in the starting lineup for the All-Star game.
- Queen City crew: Sending All-Stars young and old to Cincy Updated: Jul-03-15 11:22 am
NEW YORK - Anyone still ranting about the online election that put five Kansas City Royals in position to start the All-Star Game, the following is for you.
- Jones, Eovaldi salvage Yankees' trip finale, 3-1 over Angels Updated: Jul-01-15 11:47 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Nathan Eovaldi has become a solution to many of the New York Yankees' woes, particularly when they're facing the Los Angeles Angels.
- Reports: GM Jerry Dipoto quits after 3 1/2 years with Angels Updated: Jul-01-15 5:15 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Los Angeles Angels general manager Jerry Dipoto says he has resigned, but the team is refusing to confirm his departure.
- Angels' Scioscia downplays report of rift with GM Dipoto Updated: Jun-30-15 11:30 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Los Angeles Angels manager Mike Scioscia downplayed a report of a renewed rift with general manager Jerry Dipoto on Tuesday, insisting the two are "a good team."
- Angels win on wild pitch, beat Mariners 3-2 in 10 innings Updated: Jun-28-15 8:29 pm
ANAHEIM, California - When Felix Hernandez is pitching, the Los Angeles Angels will take a win any way they can get it.