- Victorino crashes into wall and it falls in Angels' loss Updated: Sep-01-15 2:56 am
OAKLAND, California - Shane Victorino crashed into the wall left field and down it came. The ball eluded him, too.
- Mark Canha hits 3-run HR as Athletics beat Angels 11-5 Updated: Sep-01-15 2:44 am
OAKLAND, California - In less than a month with Oakland, Danny Valencia has learned plenty about his ballpark's quirks. From sewage problems to a rally opossum, and now an outfield wall coming down at the decrepit Coliseum.
- Slumping Tigers get swept, lose 9-2 to Blue Jays Updated: Aug-30-15 7:09 pm
TORONTO - Still stinging from being swept by the power-packed Blue Jays, the slumping Detroit Tigers don't have much to look forward to. Up next, a trip to Kansas City to face the AL-leading Royals.
- Shoemaker shuts down hometown Tigers, pitches Angels to win Updated: Aug-27-15 4:24 pm
- Iannetta ends Verlander's no-hit bid with no outs in 9th Updated: Aug-26-15 10:00 pm
DETROIT - The Los Angeles Angels' Chris Iannetta hit a leadoff double off the chalk on the left field line to end Justin Verlander's no-hit bid for the Detroit Tigers in the ninth inning.
- White Sox avoid 4-game sweep with 8-2 win over Angels Updated: Aug-21-15 1:41 am
- Murphy drives in 4 runs in Angels' 5-4 win over O's in 11 Updated: Aug-09-15 9:57 pm
ANAHEIM, California - The Angels weren't surprised when Baltimore manager Buck Showalter ordered intentional walks to sluggers Mike Trout and Albert Pujols with a runner at second and two out in the bottom of the 11th.
- Angels rally with 3 in 9th to beat Indians 4-3 Updated: Aug-05-15 8:02 pm
ANAHEIM, California - For the first time all season, the Los Angeles Angels won a game they trailed after eight innings. And it took a gritty effort against one of the most consistent closers to get it done after 44 such failures.
- Angels lose 6th straight, 5-3 to Dodgers in 10 Updated: Aug-02-15 10:02 pm
LOS ANGELES - The sputtering Angels are in their worst funk of the season, and the Dodgers didn't do anything to help them out of it.
- Ethier's 2 HRs help Dodgers beat Angels 5-3 in 10 Updated: Aug-02-15 8:53 pm
LOS ANGELES - Andre Ethier always wanted to be the guy who made the game-winning 3-pointer or catch the game-winning touchdown pass in the end zone as time expired. In baseball, his only chance at sudden death is a walkoff home run - which he has done six times in his major league career.