- No. 1 Ohio State sees turnaround coming against Maryland Updated: Oct-07-15 8:56 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio State coach Urban Meyer believes the Buckeyes' victory over Maryland last season was the turning point that eventually led to the College Football Playoff championship.
- Ohio State confident offense will come around Updated: Oct-05-15 5:44 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Billy Price knows all about the angst over Ohio State's recent performances, and the left guard for the top-ranked Buckeyes has a message for those worried fans.
- Pac-12 after dark horrors for No. 13 Oregon, No. 16 Arizona Updated: Sep-27-15 2:08 am
Pac-12 after dark was a horror show for No. 13 Oregon and No. 16 Arizona as No.18 Utah and No. 9 UCLA turned the only games matching ranked teams on Saturday into routs.
- Jones, D lead No. 1 Ohio St to 38-12 win against W. Michigan Updated: Sep-26-15 9:22 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Quarterback Cardale Jones was better but still not good enough.
- Defense bails out No. 1 Ohio St in 20-13 win over N Illinois Updated: Sep-19-15 8:54 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - For a team that seemed to have two great quarterbacks, Ohio State is now searching for one.
- Barrett enters at QB for Ohio State after Jones' 2 picks Updated: Sep-19-15 5:35 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - J.T. Barrett took over at quarterback in the second quarter for No. 1 Ohio State after Cardale Jones threw two interceptions that helped Northern Illinois build a 10-3 lead on the Buckeyes.
- No. 1 Ohio State glad to be back to normal after short week Updated: Sep-16-15 8:42 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Last week was anything but routine for No. 1 Ohio State.
- Ohio State cornerback Conley no longer 'down in the dumps' Updated: Sep-15-15 5:18 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Getting his first career interception Saturday against Hawaii was one of "the best things ever," Ohio State sophomore cornerback Gareon Conley said.
- No. 1 Ohio State starts slow, but tops Hawaii 38-0 Updated: Sep-12-15 9:50 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Not a pretty day for No. 1 Ohio State. Mistakes here and there, but it didn't matter much as the Buckeyes started slow, then put up a flurry of points late and beat Hawaii 38-0 on Saturday.
- Serious injuries mar opening week of college football Updated: Sep-08-15 6:09 pm
An injury-marred opening week of college football began with Arizona star linebacker Scooby Wright tearing cartilage in his left knee and ended with Virginia Tech quarterback Michael Brewer breaking his collarbone.