- Christina Grimmie: A star on the rise cut down by gunman Updated: Jun-11-16 5:48 pm
NEW YORK - Hours after she died, Christina Grimmie's face still beamed from a selfie video she had posted online inviting everyone to be there for her concert Friday night.
- Review: The hocus pocus of 'Now You See Me 2' wears thin Updated: Jun-08-16 7:30 pm
The magician heist movie "Now You See Me 2" disappears with not a poof, but in a hyper-kinetic blur of hectic plot mechanics, ceaselessly nattering characters and so many ploys of misdirection that the film's own direction got lost up someone's sleeve long ago. Now you see it, now you don't. Did you care that you saw it? Why did you see it, anyway? Is that why you look like you need a nap?
- Boy George on cooking, Culture Club, 'Celebrity Apprentice' Updated: Jun-07-16 3:00 pm
NEW YORK - Fresh off a seven-day run of concerts with fellow '80s icon Cyndi Lauper, Boy George is taking on the world with Culture Club.
- James Corden not interested in replacing Stephen Colbert Updated: Jun-07-16 9:32 am
NEW YORK - "Late Late Show" host James Corden says he has no interest in taking over for his lead-in on CBS, Stephen Colbert.
- Review: A mixtape of music parody, 'Popstar' cranks it to 11 Updated: Jun-01-16 5:47 pm
A quick survey of the pop music landscape: Kanye West, in the midst of rolling out an album that frequently changed titles and engaging in a Twitter feud with a rapper named Wiz, claimed he was $53 million in debt but could still "buy furs and houses for my family." A scandal known as "DoughnutGate" ensnarled Ariana Grande; her apology began "I am EXTREMELY proud to be an American." Fans of Justin Bieber continue to go by the name "Beliebers."