- Saint Laurent Palladium show features glam androgynous style Updated: Feb-11-16 5:48 am
LOS ANGELES - Bow-neck blouses aren't just for women anymore.
- Review: 'Zoolander 2' tries a little too hard to up the ante Updated: Feb-10-16 4:05 pm
In case you don't follow the global fashion calendar, Fashion Week has just begun in New York, bringing with it a few nice clothes plus the usual over-the-top weirdness - bizarrely themed runway shows and front-row fashionistas teetering on stilt-like heels, swathed in feathers and smoothed out with dangerous doses of Botox.
- Mayor gives Springsteen seats to school fundraising group Updated: Feb-09-16 9:33 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Philadelphia's mayor is donating his suite at Friday's sold-out Bruce Springsteen concert to a school district fundraising group.
- Taylor Swift leads iHeartRadio Award nominations Updated: Feb-09-16 12:23 pm
NEW YORK - Taylor Swift leads the 2016 iHeartRadio Music Awards with eight nominations, followed by The Weeknd with seven.
- Chris Stapleton to lead B.B. King tribute at Grammys Updated: Feb-04-16 10:20 am
NEW YORK - Country singer Chris Stapleton will join Gary Clark Jr. and Bonnie Raitt at the Grammy Awards later this month for a tribute to the late blues master B.B. King.
- Celebrities are going to be huge in Super Bowl ads Updated: Jan-28-16 11:23 am
NEW YORK - The Big Game is more than a week away, but Super Bowl advertisers are already out in force online, playing up celebrity cameos to drive buzz for their brands.
- Adele's 'Hello' fastest to reach 1 billion views on YouTube Updated: Jan-21-16 8:31 pm
LOS ANGELES - Sorry, Psy. Adele has outpaced the South Korean pop star on the race to 1 billion views on YouTube.