- Colombia battles world's biggest drugmaker over cancer drug Updated: May-18-16 5:47 pm
BOGOTA, Colombia - Colombia's government is giving pharmaceutical giant Novartis a few weeks to lower prices on a popular cancer drug or see its monopoly on production of the medicine broken and competition thrown open to generic rivals.
- Ex-US Sen. Bob Bennett laid to rest in Salt Lake City Updated: May-14-16 7:37 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Hundreds of mourners gathered Saturday to remember Bob Bennett as a loving husband and father who did not let his career as a senator define him.
- The Latest: Sen. Bob Bennett remembered in Salt Lake City Updated: May-14-16 5:18 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - The Latest on the funeral for former U.S. Sen. Bob Bennett (all times local):
- Sen. Hatch backs Trump, but says he must 'tone it down' Updated: May-12-16 3:45 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah's Orrin Hatch is throwing his support behind Donald Trump but says the presumptive GOP presidential nominee needs to tone it down.
- Editorials from around Pennsylvania Updated: May-11-16 10:52 am
Editorials from around Pennsylvania:
- 33 years later, NC State championship team meets president Updated: May-09-16 3:36 pm
WASHINGTON - North Carolina State University's victorious 1983 men's basketball team finally got its day at the White House on Monday. Older but no less happy, team members debated with President Barack Obama whether the famous, game-winning dunk came after a shot or pass.
- Senate's power brokers are aging; several to seek new terms Updated: May-08-16 9:10 pm
WASHINGTON - Millennials have emerged as the nation's largest living generation yet that demographic shift isn't reflected in the upper reaches of the Republican-controlled Senate, where the body's oldest members are the power brokers.
- Republicans beginning to make peace with Trump as nominee Updated: Apr-29-16 5:42 pm
WASHINGTON - They thought it was impossible. Some still fear it. Others can barely believe it. But leading Republicans are beginning to accept the idea that Donald Trump will be their party's presidential nominee.
- NC State's 1983 NCAA championship team to visit White House Updated: Apr-28-16 12:21 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - More than 30 years after winning the national championship, North Carolina State's 1983 basketball team finally will meet the president.