- University of Utah unveils $62.5 million law building Updated: Sep-01-15 12:11 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - University of Utah officials are celebrating the grand opening of a $62.5 million law school building.
- GOP candidate Jeb Bush holds fundraiser in Salt Lake City Updated: Aug-26-15 12:18 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush was in Salt Lake City on Tuesday for a fundraising luncheon where he spoke about presidential candidate Donald Trump and the GOP's need to appeal to Latino and African American voters.
- IRS: Computer breach bigger than first thought; 334K victims Updated: Aug-17-15 6:14 pm
WASHINGTON - A computer breach at the IRS in which thieves stole tax information from thousands of taxpayers is much bigger than the agency originally disclosed.
- Sen. Orrin Hatch endorses presidential candidate Jeb Bush Updated: Aug-12-15 1:34 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah Republican Sen. Orrin Hatch is endorsing Jeb Bush for president ahead of the former Florida governor's campaign stop later this month in Salt Lake City.
- Social Security at 80: Modest changes could save program Updated: Aug-09-15 8:03 am
WASHINGTON - As Social Security approaches its 80th birthday Friday, the federal government's largest benefit program stands at a pivotal point in its history.
- Bipartisan investigation cites management flaws at IRS Updated: Aug-05-15 5:29 pm
WASHINGTON - Management flaws at the IRS contributed to a "dysfunctional culture" that allowed agents to mistreat conservative political groups when they applied for tax-exempt status, according to the results of a bipartisan congressional investigation released Wednesday.