- Senators' bill would block mining in Methow Valley Updated: May-26-16 11:43 am
SEATTLE - Washington's U.S. senators have proposed a bill that would prevent mining on about 340,000 acres of public land in the Methow Valley.
- GOP convention wraps up Saturday Updated: May-21-16 2:25 pm
PASCO, Washington - Republican U.S. Senate candidate Chris Vance told the state Republican Party convention on Saturday that it is time to oust Democratic U.S. Sen. Patty Murray after four terms.
- Didier to challenge Newhouse for Congress again Updated: May-19-16 4:30 pm
KENNEWICK, Washington - A former professional football player has filed to run for the U.S. House in Washington's 4th Congressional District for a second time.
- Candidate filing week begins Monday in Washington state Updated: May-16-16 7:00 am
SPOKANE, Washington - Candidate filing week begins Monday in Washington state. Anyone who wants to run for local or state office must register by Friday afternoon. In most cases they will fill out a form and pay a fee to the secretary of state's office.
- Inslee denounces Trump ahead of rallies in Washington Updated: May-06-16 8:05 pm
SEATTLE - A day before presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald J. Trump's scheduled campaign stops in Washington, Gov. Jay Inslee joined U.S. Rep. Adam Smith and community leaders to denounce the candidate's rhetoric as dangerous for women and minorities.
- Republican Senate candidate says he won't vote for Trump Updated: May-05-16 7:30 pm
OLYMPIA, Washington - The Republican candidate for U.S. Senate in Washington state said Thursday that he does not support Donald Trump as his party's presumed presidential nominee, and won't vote for president in November unless a conservative third-party alternative comes forward.