- Singer, widow of Marcus Belgrave holding benefit concert Updated: Feb-07-16 12:28 pm
DETROIT - The widow of internationally acclaimed jazz trumpeter Marcus Belgrave has launched a scholarship in his name with a benefit concert featuring some of his well-known protÃ©gÃ©s.
- The Latest: Updates from the Democratic presidential debate Updated: Jan-17-16 9:35 pm
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Here are the latest developments from the Democratic presidential candidates' final debate before the Feb. 1 Iowa caucuses.
- Cancer 'moonshot' aims to speed fight against No. 2 killer Updated: Jan-14-16 7:21 pm
WASHINGTON - Harking back to America's triumphant race into space, the Obama administration is launching what it calls a "moonshot" effort to cure cancer.
- Jimmy Carter receives award for his efforts toward peace Updated: Jan-13-16 8:17 pm
ATLANTA - Former President Jimmy Carter has been honored for his efforts toward peace and human rights though a foundation of another former president.
- Patty Hearst prosecutor James Browning dies at 83 in Arizona Updated: Jan-13-16 5:48 pm
PHOENIX - The lead prosecutor in the case that sent newspaper heiress Patty Hearst to jail in what was then one of the most sensational trials in U.S. history has died in Arizona. He was 83.
- Questions and answers about the State of the Union address Updated: Jan-12-16 3:28 am
WASHINGTON - Since the tradition of a State of the Union address began in the late 18th century, only a few presidents have not delivered their final speech in person.
- House approves bill to cap expenses for ex-presidents Updated: Jan-11-16 6:12 pm
WASHINGTON - Taxpayer dollars for office space and other expenses incurred by ex-presidents who earn lucrative speaking fees would be limited under a bill approved Monday by the House.