- Darvish throws simulated game, could return after break Updated: Jun-29-16 6:16 pm
NEW YORK - Yu Darvish threw 46 pitches in a simulated game Wednesday and could return to the Texas Rangers' rotation shortly after the All-Star break.
- Rangers reinstate Griffin to start vs Red Sox; Lewis to DL Updated: Jun-25-16 5:34 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Right-hander A.J. Griffin has been reinstated from the 15-day disabled list by the Texas Rangers to start Saturday night's game against Boston.
- Rangers put Holland on DL, and Lewis won't throw for 4 weeks Updated: Jun-23-16 12:20 am
Struggling left-hander Derek Holland joined Yu Darvish on the disabled list Wednesday before the Texas Rangers said yet another starter, Colby Lewis, was headed there as well.
- Straily's struggles costs Reds in 6-4 loss at Texas Updated: Jun-23-16 12:19 am
- Hamels Ks 8 in 8th win for Rangers, 6-4 for split with Reds Updated: Jun-22-16 11:59 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Cole Hamels won again for the Texas Rangers on the same day they wrapped up a stretch of 20 games in 20 days and found out two of their other starting pitchers are going on the disabled list.
- Lewis leaves early, streaks end as Rangers fall to Reds 8-2 Updated: Jun-22-16 12:21 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Colby Lewis felt cramping in his right arm while allowing three of the first four hitters to reach base capped by a home run in the first inning of his first start since flirting with a perfect game.
- Rangers win 7th in a row, 4-3 over Orioles in makeup game Updated: Jun-21-16 12:56 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - The Texas Rangers keep winning by the slimmest possible margin.
- Orioles lose 4-3 in 1-game trip to Texas for makeup game Updated: Jun-21-16 12:52 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - The Baltimore Orioles made a long trip for one game, and kept getting runners on base.
- Colby Lewis loses no-hit bid in 9th, Rangers beat A's Updated: Jun-16-16 7:31 pm
OAKLAND, California - When the ball left Max Muncy's bat leading off the ninth inning, Colby Lewis thought it was another fly that would move him one out closer to a no-hitter.
- Lewis loses no-hit bid vs A's on leadoff double in 9th Updated: Jun-16-16 6:13 pm
OAKLAND, California - Colby Lewis of the Texas Rangers lost his no-hit bid against Oakland on a leadoff double in the ninth inning that glanced off the glove of rookie right fielder Nomar Mazara.
- Andrus, Profar spark Rangers' sweep of Mariners in 3-2 win Updated: Jun-05-16 7:02 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - A daring dash from Elvis Andrus put Jurickson Profar in position to come through in his second game as the replacement for benched Texas slugger Prince Fielder.