- Supporters of Iran deal near key vote total to back up Obama Updated: Sep-01-15 4:23 pm
WASHINGTON - Supporters of the Iran nuclear deal are on the cusp of clinching the necessary Senate votes to keep the contested agreement alive and hand President Barack Obama a major foreign policy victory, in spite of furious opposition.
- A look at where Senate Democrats stand on the Iran deal Updated: Sep-01-15 2:31 pm
Congress will vote this month on a resolution to disapprove of the White House-backed nuclear deal struck with Iran by the U.S., Russia, China, Britain, France and Germany. The deal aims to dismantle Iran's nuclear capabilities in exchange for billions in international sanctions relief.
- Delaware congressional delegation touts education grant Updated: Sep-01-15 2:19 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware's congressional delegation is touring a federal grant aimed at getting more minority students to take up careers in science and technology.
- Former prep school headmaster appeals child pornography conviction Updated: Aug-10-15 7:52 pm
DOVER, Delaware - The former headmaster of an elite Delaware prep school founded by members of the du Pont family is challenging his child pornography conviction in court papers filed Monday.
- US Senate approves Helena-West Helena federal building name Updated: Aug-06-15 3:38 pm
HELENA-WEST HELENA, Arkansas - The U.S. Senate has approved legislation co-sponsored by Republican Arkansas Sens. John Boozman and Tom Cotton to name the federal building in Helena-West Helena after federal Judge Jacob Trieber.