- Peavy returns but Giants keep losing, 2-1 to Nationals Updated: Jul-03-15 10:18 pm
- Robinson's homer lifts Nats past Giants 2-1 Updated: Jul-03-15 8:59 pm
WASHINGTON - Clint Robinson, a 30-year-old non-roster invitee by Washington in spring training who had just 13 major league at-bats before this season, hit a two-run homer in the seventh inning to give the Nationals a 2-1 victory over the San Francisco Giants on Friday night.
- Scherzer, Nationals lose 2-1 to Braves Updated: Jul-02-15 11:32 pm
ATLANTA - Max Scherzer turned away in disgust as Cameron Maybin's chopper bounced over third base.
- Maybin's 9th-inning single helps Braves beat Scherzer 2-1 Updated: Jul-02-15 10:53 pm
ATLANTA - Cameron Maybin got exactly what he wanted - a chance to make up for his fielding mistake with a big hit against one of the game's best pitchers.
- Braves fall behind early, lose again to Nationals 6-1 Updated: Jun-30-15 11:15 pm
ATLANTA - Shelby Miller couldn't afford a rough first inning against a Washington team that has bullied the Atlanta Braves all season.
- Nationals put Rendon on disabled list Updated: Jun-26-15 4:41 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The Washington Nationals have placed infielder Anthony Rendon on the 15-day disabled list and selected the contract of infielder Emmanuel Burriss from Triple-A Syracuse on Friday.
- Fister pitches 4-hit ball as Nationals beat Braves 7-0 Updated: Jun-25-15 9:29 pm
WASHINGTON - Doug Fister said he really hadn't heard about the scoreless innings streak being crafted by his fellow Washington Nationals starters.
- Harper, Rendon out of Nats lineup against Braves Updated: Jun-25-15 2:59 pm
WASHINGTON - Nationals star right fielder Bryce Harper is out of Thursday's lineup a day after suffering what he termed a leg cramp.
- Rays beat Nationals 5-3 as Harper leaves game Updated: Jun-19-15 12:35 am
WASHINGTON - While the crowd at Nationals Park was worried about the home team's star slugger Thursday night, the Tampa Bay Rays left town with a two-game sweep.
- Scherzer throws 1-hitter and fans 16, Nationals beat Brewers Updated: Jun-14-15 6:57 pm
MILWAUKEE - The way Max Scherzer was pitching, the Milwaukee Brewers were going to need a bit of luck to even manage getting anyone on base.
- Nationals 3B Yunel Escobar leaves game early against Cubs Updated: Jun-04-15 10:11 pm
- Nationals activate infielder Anthony Rendon from DL Updated: Jun-04-15 6:38 pm
WASHINGTON - The struggling Washington Nationals welcomed back an important part of their offense Thursday night.