- Naval Academy grad Hurley wins Quicken Loans National Updated: Jun-26-16 8:08 pm
BETHESDA, Maryland - Billy Hurley III held the club in his left hand and fist pumped with his right. The ball disappeared into the hole in front of him as the crowd roared, and Hurley let loose the emotion he'd been holding in.
- Branden Grace cites Zika in pulling out of Olympics Updated: Jun-24-16 11:12 am
Branden Grace withdrew from the Olympics on Friday, becoming the fourth golfer to cite the Zika virus as a reason not to play in Rio de Janeiro this summer.
- Tiger Woods progressing in rehab, still won't set timeline Updated: Jun-22-16 1:12 pm
BETHESDA, Maryland - Tiger Woods can play soccer with kids and ride a bike but hasn't progressed far enough in his rehab to set a timeline on when he'll return to professional golf.
- McIlroy opts out of Rio Olympics over Zika concerns Updated: Jun-22-16 11:03 am
Golfer Rory McIlroy became one of the most high-profile sports stars to opt out of the Rio de Janeiro Olympics because of concerns about the Zika virus, saying Wednesday it is "a risk I am unwilling to take."
- Luke Donald survives playoff for US Open spot Updated: Jun-07-16 3:06 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Luke Donald went two extra holes to join four other players earning a spot in the U.S. Open after a playoff Tuesday morning.
- Schwartzel says Zika kept him out of Olympics; Day wary Updated: Jun-03-16 4:44 pm
DUBLIN, Ohio - The Zika virus is why Charl Schwartzel is skipping the Olympics, and world No. 1 Jason Day is starting to think twice about going to Rio.