- Twins shut down by Mariners' Walker Updated: Aug-01-15 12:03 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Miguel Sano showed why he's a touted prospect as well as a rookie in need of consistency.
- Happ rocked for 6 runs in Mariners' 9-5 loss to Twins Updated: Jul-31-15 12:47 am
MINNEAPOLIS - J.A. Happ's hold on a spot in the Seattle Mariners rotation is getting more tenuous by the day.
- Rosario drives in 3, leads Twins to 9-5 win over Mariners Updated: Jul-31-15 12:20 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Eddie Rosario ripped a line drive toward left field that seemed destined to fall in, which would have made him the first Minnesota Twins player to hit for the cycle since 2009.
- Plouffe goes on paternity list, Twins recall Polanco Updated: Jul-29-15 12:22 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota Twins third baseman Trevor Plouffe was placed on the paternity leave list following Tuesday night's 8-7 loss to the Pittsburgh Pirates. Minnesota announced it was recalling shortstop Jorge Polanco from Triple-A Rochester.
- Headley, Drew homer as Eovaldi, Yankees beat Twins 7-2 Updated: Jul-26-15 7:17 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The New York Yankees turned a rough start to their series in Minnesota into a sixth straight series win.
- Ervin Santana mows down Angels in 3-0 victory for Twins Updated: Jul-23-15 7:02 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Ervin Santana has been worth the wait for the Minnesota Twins.
- Hunter's leadership has lifted Twins, and so have his homers Updated: Jul-17-15 2:11 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Torii Hunter turns 40 this weekend. He's been bracing for trouble.
- Gibson, Sano lead Twins over Tigers 7-1 Updated: Jul-12-15 6:34 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Kyle Gibson and the rest of the Twins' rotation have Minnesota in contention at the All-Star break even with almost no contribution from free-agent prize Ervin Santana.
- Twins recall star prospect Miguel Sano from Double-A Updated: Jul-02-15 6:40 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Even the few Minnesota Twins fans who turned up in Kansas City on Thursday night were quick to recognize Miguel Sano, the strapping slugger standing on the top step of the dugout.