- Eovaldi serves up 3 HRs in a row, Yanks beaten 7-1 by Twins Updated: Jun-26-16 5:04 pm
NEW YORK - Nathan Eovaldi suddenly went from throwing a pretty good game to throwing batting practice.
- Duffey dominates for 8 innings, Twins hit 6 HRs to top Yanks Updated: Jun-26-16 3:49 pm
NEW YORK - Tyler Duffey set down the first 17 Yankees batters and wound up pitching two-hit ball for eight innings while the Minnesota Twins backed him with six home runs to beat New York 7-1 Sunday.
- Struggling Twins get 3 hits, shut down by Yanks in 2-1 loss Updated: Jun-25-16 6:46 pm
NEW YORK - Maybe the Minnesota Twins will get a respite Sunday from that daunting trio in the Yankees' bullpen. With the worst record in the majors, they sure could use a break.
- Nolasco struggles on mound, Twins fall 7-3 to Philadelphia Updated: Jun-23-16 6:16 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Ricky Nolasco has arguably been the most effective starter on the American League's worst team.
- Phillies end 9-game skid, Galvis drives in 5 to top Twins Updated: Jun-23-16 5:49 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Freddy Galvis had struggled at the plate most of June, Ryan Howard was stuck in a season-long slump and Cesar Hernandez wasn't supposed to play at all.
- Errors lead to Phillies' 9th straight loss, 6-5 to Twins Updated: Jun-23-16 1:24 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Philadelphia Phillies manager Pete Mackanin is trying to find the best way to snap his team out of its current funk.
- Santana pitches into 8th as Twins beat Yankees 7-4 Updated: Jun-19-16 6:33 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Ervin Santana received a standing ovation from many Twins fans when he was pulled from the game in the top of the eighth inning Sunday. He waved his glove in appreciation.
- Kepler's 10th-inning homer gives Twins 7-4 win over Red Sox Updated: Jun-12-16 8:42 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Staring at five infielders, Minnesota Twins rookie Max Kepler was just trying to get a ball into the outfield to score Joe Mauer in the 10th inning.
- Suzuki has 3 hits, but Marlins lose 7-5 to Twins Updated: Jun-09-16 12:54 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Sporting the same recognizable fall-away swing and plenty of speed at 42 years old, Ichiro Suzuki can still place base hits into the perfect spot in the outfield.
- Mauer, Sano homer again; Twins beat Mariners 5-4 for sweep Updated: May-29-16 8:33 pm
SEATTLE - Joe Mauer has been helping Minnesota end skids for over a decade. The hope is Miguel Sano plays that role for years to come.