- The Latest: Day of firsts for Hamilton, Rossi and Truex Updated: May-29-16 10:41 pm
The latest on motorsport's busiest day, with Formula One's Monaco Grand Prix followed by the Indianapolis 500 and NASCAR's Coca-Cola 600 (all times local):
- Jubilant Hamilton celebrates after rain-soaked Monaco GP win Updated: May-29-16 9:34 pm
MONACO - After crashes, engine problems and eight races without a win, Lewis Hamilton's jubilation was evident as he threw himself into the arms of his Mercedes team after winning Sunday's rainy, incident-packed Monaco Grand Prix.
- F1 halo device moves step closer to implementation in 2017 Updated: May-28-16 1:10 pm
MONACO - Further tests on the protective halo device for drivers will take place in June with a view to implementing it in time for the 2017 Formula One season.
- Frustrated Vettel looking over his shoulder at Red Bull Updated: May-27-16 1:10 pm
MONACO - Ferrari driver Sebastian Vettel started the Formula One season with high hopes of challenging dominant Mercedes. Instead, the four-time F1 champion is behind his own teammate Kimi Raikkonen and looking over his shoulder at resurgent Red Bull.
- Young Verstappen brings new life into Formula 1 Updated: May-18-16 4:44 am
BARCELONA, Spain - In a scene never before witnessed in Formula One, a teenager stood atop the podium at the Spanish Grand Prix, holding the winner's trophy.
- Verstappen becomes youngest F1 winner after Mercedes crash Updated: May-15-16 1:20 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - Dutch teenager Max Verstappen stunned Formula One with victory at the Spanish Grand Prix on Sunday, taking advantage of a crash by Mercedes teammates Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg to become the sport's youngest winner only a few days after being promoted by his team Red Bull.
- Ferrari disappointed at performance in Spanish GP qualifying Updated: May-14-16 6:08 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - Ferrari started Spanish Grand Prix qualifying by daring to believe it could end Mercedes' run of four straight pole positions. It ended qualifying by wondering why it couldn't even make it to the second row.
- Rosberg wins Russian Grand Prix as Hamilton takes second Updated: May-01-16 11:38 am
SOCHI, Russia - Nico Rosberg cruised to victory in the Russian Grand Prix on Sunday as his title rival and teammate Lewis Hamilton dodged crashes and battled through the pack for second.