- Dempsey, Chandler score as US beats Guatemala 4-0 Updated: Jul-04-15 10:00 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Clint Dempsey wants to look ahead to helping the U.S. defend its CONCACAF Gold Cup title and not back to his confrontation with a referee that caused American coach Jurgen Klinsmann to replace the fiery forward as captain for the tournament.
- Mears' first MLS goal lifts Sounders past United, 1-0 Updated: Jul-04-15 2:47 am
SEATTLE - For Tyrone Mears, it was just a hunch. Turned into the right hunch for him and for the Seattle Sounders.
- Bradley replaces Dempsey as US captain for CONCACAF Gold Cup Updated: Jul-02-15 8:14 pm
CHICAGO - Michael Bradley will be the U.S. captain for the CONCACAF Gold Cup rather than Clint Dempsey.
- Guzan, US seek to maintain momentum against Guatemala Updated: Jul-02-15 8:11 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Brad Guzan is intent on following his disappointing spring with a title in the CONCACAF Gold Cup
- Fanendo Adi leads Timbers past Sounders, 4-1 Updated: Jun-28-15 10:38 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Heading into the final 15 minutes of the game, it shaping up to be an intense finish between Cascadia Cup rivals Portland and Seattle.
- Sapong, Philadelphia beat Sounders 1-0 Updated: Jun-24-15 9:05 pm
CHESTER, Pennsylvania - C.J. Sapong scored his fifth goal in six games and the Philadelphia Union beat the Seattle Sounders 1-0 on Wednesday night.
- Klinsmann picks 17 of 23 World Cup vets for Gold Cup Updated: Jun-23-15 4:12 pm
CHICAGO - The U.S. roster for next month's CONCACAF Gold Cup will look a lot like the American team at last year's World Cup.
- Garcia helps Earthquakes beat Sounders 2-0 Updated: Jun-20-15 8:23 pm
SEATTLE - Matias Perez Garcia set up Sanna Nyassi's first-half goal, and then scored in the second half to help the San Jose Earthquake beat the Seattle Sounders 2-0 on Saturday.
- Sounders finish with 7 men in US Open Cup Updated: Jun-17-15 9:00 am
TUKWILA, Washington - Seattle Sounders finished their U.S. Open Cup derby against Portland with just seven players after three were sent off and one was injured after all substitutes had been used.
- Wallace's extra-time goal helps Timbers beat Sounders Updated: Jun-17-15 2:47 am
TUKWILA, Washington - Rodney Wallace scored in the 10th minute of extra time to help the Portland Timbers beat the Seattle Sounders 3-1 in a fourth round U.S. Open Cup game Tuesday night.
- Stanford star Morris gets his chance with US national team Updated: Jun-09-15 11:31 am
STANFORD, California - The tattoo was his mother's idea about five years ago.