- No. 11 Florida State hopes to avoid 'double-whammy' at Wake Updated: Oct-02-15 10:06 am
WINSTON-SALEM, North Carolina - No. 11 Florida State had a pretty rough time in its last visit to a mid-level Atlantic Division opponent.
- Hoefeld to start at center for No.11 Florida State Updated: Oct-01-15 8:48 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida State has made two changes to its offensive line for the No. 11 Seminoles' game Saturday at Wake Forest.
- No. 11 Florida State looking to stretch field with receivers Updated: Oct-01-15 4:36 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Through three games, Florida State's receivers have mirrored the rest of the offense - stretches of good play but generally inconsistent.
- ACC looks top-heavy again with only FSU, Clemson in Top 25 Updated: Sep-30-15 11:31 am
ATLANTA - One month into the season, the ACC looks as top-heavy as ever with three-time defending champion Florida State and Clemson the league's only ranked teams.
- Florida State's Fisher: Offensive struggles not just Golson Updated: Sep-28-15 5:34 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Most everyone around the Florida State program knew there would be growing pains with the offense. The learning curve, however, has been steeper than imagined.
- Florida State RB Pender hospitalized due to collapsed lung Updated: Sep-24-15 7:30 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida State running back Mario Pender has been hospitalized since Tuesday because of a collapsed lung that he suffered during practice.
- Improved defense needs to continue for No. 10 Florida State Updated: Sep-24-15 4:26 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Through three games, Florida State's defense has shown signs of improvement. That will need to continue going into the toughest part of its schedule.
- Special teams return to center stage around the ACC Updated: Sep-23-15 4:23 pm
Special teams play is thriving again in the ACC and it could not have come at a better time.
- No. 10 Florida State using bye week to prepare for grind Updated: Sep-21-15 8:17 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - At the quarter mark of the season, Florida State enters its bye week with two goals - prepare for the long grind ahead and try to fix an inconsistent offense.
- BC's offense struggles in 14-0 loss to No. 9 Florida State Updated: Sep-19-15 12:36 am
BOSTON - Boston College had little margin for error to begin with against Florida State's defense. The Eagles had no chance after they fumbled away seven points and lost their starting quarterback.
- No. 9 Florida State beats Boston College 14-0 Updated: Sep-19-15 12:23 am
BOSTON - Florida State quarterback Everett Golson escaped not one, but two defenders who had a chance to sack him for a first-half safety.
- Going for it on 4th down a weapon early on in the ACC Updated: Sep-16-15 12:52 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - When it comes to third-down conversion rates, no league at college football's top level is off to a better start this season than the Atlantic Coast Conference.
- Cook emerges as go-to running back for No. 9 Florida State Updated: Sep-15-15 5:22 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - In five weeks, Dalvin Cook has gone from a question mark on Florida State's roster to students chanting his name for the Heisman.
- Fisher pleased with Golson in No. 9 Florida State's offense Updated: Sep-14-15 5:23 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida State's Everett Golson is where coach Jimbo Fisher thought the quarterback would be at this point in the season.
- Cook's 266 yards carry No. 11 Florida State to win Updated: Sep-12-15 5:49 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - With rain pelting Doak Campbell Stadium during pregame warmups, Florida State running back Dalvin Cook figured he was going to see plenty of carries during Saturday's game against South Florida.
- No. 11 Florida State's Ramsey honored to wear Ward's number Updated: Sep-10-15 6:02 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Charlie Ward is hoping that his cable gets fixed in time for Saturday's game between South Florida and No. 11 Florida State so he can see the number he made famous with the Seminoles back on the field.
- Golson debuts at QB for No. 10 Florida State vs. Texas State Updated: Sep-04-15 3:29 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - The last time Everett Golson played at Doak Campbell Stadium he nearly led Notre Dame to an upset of then top-ranked Florida State. Nearly 11 months later, Golson returns as the Seminoles' starting quarterback as 10th-ranked Florida State opens against Texas State.
- Texas State-Florida State Preview Capsule Updated: Sep-03-15 3:58 pm
Texas State (7-5 2014) at No. 10 Florida State (13-1), 8 p.m. (ESPNews)