- United's biggest problems exposed in 2-1 loss at Swansea Updated: Aug-30-15 2:23 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United's early-season problems at both ends of the pitch were exposed in a 2-1 loss at Swansea on Sunday that ended its unbeaten start in the Premier League.
- Flamboyant Depay already a crowd-pleaser at Man United Updated: Aug-28-15 12:44 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Players who have flourished in the iconic No. 7 jersey at Manchester United have had three attributes in common: attitude, ability and aura.
- Blind replaces Van Persie with Robben as Netherlands captain Updated: Aug-28-15 11:38 am
THE HAGUE, Netherlands - Arjen Robben replaced striker Robin van Persie as captain of the Netherlands on Friday in Danny Blind's first squad since taking over from Guus Hiddink as national coach.
- Different pedigree, same goal for Man United, FC Astana Updated: Aug-24-15 6:44 am
MANCHESTER, England - FC Astana did not exist when Manchester United became European champion for the third time in 2008.
- Rooney frustrated again as Man United draws with Newcastle Updated: Aug-22-15 10:14 am
MANCHESTER, England - Wayne Rooney endured more frustration on Saturday as Manchester United was held to a 0-0 draw by Newcastle in the Premier League.
- Depay double rescues Man United in 3-1 win over Bruges Updated: Aug-18-15 7:09 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Memphis Depay announced his arrival at Manchester United by scoring a first-half double and providing a late assist for Marouane Fellaini in a 3-1 win over Bruges in the first leg of their Champions League playoff on Tuesday.
- Rooney's form a concern as United back in Champions League Updated: Aug-17-15 9:23 am
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United will want more than just a first-leg lead from its Champions League playoff against Bruges on Tuesday.
- Januzaj strikes as Man United beats Aston Villa 1-0 Updated: Aug-14-15 6:05 pm
BIRMINGHAM, England - Manchester United made it two wins from as many Premier League matches this season after a rare goal from Adnan Januzaj earned Louis van Gaal's side a labored 1-0 victory at Aston Villa on Friday.
- Man United starts new EPL season with 1-0 win over Tottenham Updated: Aug-08-15 10:54 am
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United kicked off the new Premier League season with a 1-0 victory over Tottenham on Saturday, after an own goal by Kyle Walker handed the points to Louis van Gaal's new-look side.