- Cal blows big lead but holds on to beat Oregon State Updated: Feb-13-16 10:34 pm
BERKELEY, California - Jabari Bird isn't making much of his recent scoring surge, even though it's helped California to climb within reach of the Pac-12 lead.
- Tinkle helps Oregon State to rare win at Stanford, 62-50 Updated: Feb-12-16 2:09 am
STANFORD, California - Oregon State finally got a win away from home in a Pac-12 game, never trailing in a 62-50 victory at Stanford that ended more than a year of frustration on the road in conference games.
- Payton leads Oregon State past Colorado 60-56 Updated: Feb-07-16 12:34 am
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State coach Wayne Tinkle pointed to his team's guts and mental toughness, despite the Beavers getting crushed on the glass against Colorado.
- Payton powers Oregon State past Utah 71-69 Updated: Feb-05-16 2:28 am
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State freshman Stephen Thompson Jr. said that when he caught the ball with 2.2 seconds left, he tried to get as close to the basket as possible.
- Oleka's 17 helps Sun Devils blow out Beavers, 86-6 Updated: Jan-29-16 12:12 am
TEMPE, Arizona - The player who defends the opponent's biggest scoring threat at guard for Arizona State is typically senior Gerry Blakes. But coach Bobby Hurley opted to try point guard Tra Holder on Oregon State star Gary Payton II Thursday night.
- Payton II leads Oregon State over No. 21 USC 85-70 Updated: Jan-24-16 6:49 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Gary Payton II tried to be aggressive from the start against No. 21 Southern California.
- Hamilton, UCLA beat Oregon State 82-73 Updated: Jan-21-16 2:21 am
CORVALLIS, Oregon - UCLA has plenty of scoring options, but coach Steve Alford was worried about the Bruins' defense and acknowledged he "hammered" his squad after a loss to rival USC last week.
- Oregon St suspends Reid at least 4 games for tripping ref Updated: Jan-18-16 7:01 pm
Oregon State forward Jarmal Reid was suspended at least four games by the school on Monday, a day after sticking out his leg and tripping a referee late in a loss to Utah.
- Utah rallies for win after Oregon State player trips referee Updated: Jan-18-16 2:58 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Jarmal Reid's split-second decision to trip a referee sent Oregon State to a loss - and could cost the Beavers' forward a whole lot more.