- Resurgent Kobe Bryant leads Lakers past Pelicans, 99-96 Updated: Feb-05-16 2:20 am
NEW ORLEANS - Kobe Bryant kept his right arm extended upward, his hand dangling as he held his follow-through on a 3-point shot with a minute to go.
- Spurs star Ginobili out at least a month with groin injury Updated: Feb-04-16 6:11 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Spurs guard Manu Ginobili is out for at least a month after surgery Thursday for a testicle injury he suffered during the team's win over New Orleans earlier this week.
- Aldridge scores season-high 36, Spurs beat Pelicans 110-97 Updated: Feb-04-16 12:33 am
SAN ANTONIO - LaMarcus Aldridge and Kawhi Leonard have sought a balance between respecting San Antonio's Big Three and completely taking over the Spurs.
- Randolph, Green lead Grizzlies past Pelicans, 110-95 Updated: Feb-02-16 12:31 am
NEW ORLEANS - Zach Randolph used his size and leverage to frustrate the New Orleans Pelicans in the paint. Jeff Green scored from all over the court.
- Harden and Ariza lead Rockets to 112-111 win over Pelicans Updated: Jan-26-16 12:09 am
NEW ORLEANS - Trevor Ariza bothered the New Orleans Pelicans with his defense. He beat them with his offense.
- Anderson shoots way to 23 points, Pelicans beat Bucks 116-99 Updated: Jan-23-16 11:07 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Ryan Anderson felt sick during warmups prior to the Pelicans' game Saturday night against Milwaukee.
- Davis, Evans lead Pelicans past Pistons, 115-99 Updated: Jan-22-16 12:25 am
NEW ORLEANS - Sprinting for a loose ball, Anthony Davis found himself attempting to leap the first three rows of seats along the sideline and was flooded with memories of the lower back injury he wound up with the last time he did something like that.
- Davis scores 35; Pelicans beat Timberwolves but lose Gordon Updated: Jan-20-16 1:02 am
NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis and the New Orleans Pelicans found a way to win convincingly despite an early 17-point hole.
- Gasol helps Memphis beat New Orleans 101-99 Updated: Jan-18-16 7:16 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Marc Gasol's 10th rebound for Memphis went to a spot New Orleans couldn't get to in time.
- Anderson, Davis, lead Pelicans past Hornets, 109-107 Updated: Jan-15-16 11:40 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Ryan Anderson's six 3-pointers, highlighted by his off-balance rainbow from the left wing at the third-quarter horn, left the Charlotte Hornets little choice but to pay close attention to the Pelicans' sharp-shooting forward in the waning moments a tie game.
- Davis, Gordon score 24 to lead Pelicans past Sacramento Updated: Jan-14-16 1:37 am
SACRAMENTO, California - Although it wasn't one of his better games, the mere presence of Anthony Davis made a major difference for the New Orleans Pelicans.
- Paul, Clippers beat Pelicans 114-111 in OT for 9th straight Updated: Jan-10-16 7:54 pm
LOS ANGELES - Even against a New Orleans team minus leading scorer and rebounder Anthony Davis, the Los Angeles Clippers had a tough time extending their winning streak.
- Mahinmi leads Pacers past Pelicans 91-86; Davis injured Updated: Jan-09-16 12:22 am
NEW ORLEANS - Indiana's Ian Mahinmi sat in front of his locker with a swollen right eye and a satisfied smile as he prepared to enjoy a well-earned postgame bowl of chicken and sausage gumbo.