- Redick leads Clippers to 98-92 OT victory over 76ers Updated: Feb-08-16 10:07 pm
- Paul shakes off awful start, leads Clippers past Heat 100-93 Updated: Feb-07-16 5:31 pm
MIAMI - Chris Paul had the worst possible start to his shooting day.
- Clippers win again without Griffin, beating Hawks 85-83 Updated: Jan-27-16 11:56 pm
ATLANTA - Amid all sorts of distractions, the Los Angeles Clippers just keep on winning.
- Jordan, Paul help Clippers coast past Knicks, 116-88 Updated: Jan-22-16 11:11 pm
NEW YORK - DeAndre Jordan gets so many easy baskets thanks to Chris Paul, and now he wants something else from his point guard: money to pay his fine.
- Clippers' 10-game win streak ends in 110-103 loss to Kings Updated: Jan-17-16 2:11 am
LOS ANGELES - Without DeAndre Jordan and Blake Griffin inside, the Clippers were forced to shoot jumpers. The Sacramento Kings were on the perimeter contesting shots and disrupting their looks.
- Correction: Heat-Clippers story Updated: Jan-14-16 6:14 pm
LOS ANGELES - In a story Jan. 13 about the Heat-Clippers game, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Dwyane Wade had not recorded a double-double since Jan. 11, 2015. He had a double-double against the Golden State Warriors on Monday.
- Paul, Clippers beat Pelicans 114-111 in OT for 9th straight Updated: Jan-10-16 7:54 pm
LOS ANGELES - Even against a New Orleans team minus leading scorer and rebounder Anthony Davis, the Los Angeles Clippers had a tough time extending their winning streak.