- Global reaction to Sepp Blatter's decision to resign Updated: Jun-03-15 2:24 am
Reaction from around the globe to Sepp Blatter's sudden announcement Tuesday that he will step down as FIFA president amid a corruption scandal:
- Blatter says he will forgive but won't forget UEFA rebellion Updated: May-30-15 9:04 am
ZURICH - Emboldened by his fresh mandate to lead world soccer, Sepp Blatter made it clear there may be consequences for European leaders who tried to oust him from FIFA.
- UEFA decides not to boycott FIFA presidential election Updated: May-28-15 8:34 am
ZURICH - European soccer nations say they will not boycott the FIFA congress, where Sepp Blatter is up for re-election as president.
- Life on the inside of FIFA being treated like a criminal Updated: May-26-15 7:38 am
ZURICH - Within weeks of becoming a FIFA vice president, Jim Boyce was on a plane when he grasped the low regard in which soccer's leaders are held and the constant suspicion that they are corrupt.
- New members of FIFA's scandal-hit executive committee Updated: May-26-15 6:33 am
ZURICH - The FIFA executive committee might have the worst reputation of any international sports body. Still, many candidates want to sit at soccer's high table, known as the ExCo.