- Packers refuse to concede division race, top Vikings 30-13 Updated: Nov-23-15 2:49 am
- Rodgers, Packers beat Vikings 30-13 to even NFC North race Updated: Nov-22-15 9:41 pm
- Back to basics as Packers try to end three-game skid Updated: Nov-16-15 9:16 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - They're not used to losing in Titletown, not when Aaron Rodgers is the starting quarterback of the Green Bay Packers.
- Lions stop road skid against Packers with 18-16 win Updated: Nov-16-15 6:11 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Under pressure to produce from the boss, the Detroit Lions secured a signature win in the unlikeliest of places.
- Lions stop road skid against Packers with 18-16 win Updated: Nov-16-15 12:24 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Matthew Stafford couldn't bear to watch with his team on the verge of another heartbreaking moment.
- Offense struggles again, Packers fall to Lions 18-16 Updated: Nov-15-15 7:13 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Aaron Rodgers sounded subdued and felt a little sore.
- Latest from NFL: Pats WR Edelman out with a foot injury Updated: Nov-15-15 6:25 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 10th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Packers remain team to beat, but Vikings have arrived Updated: Nov-10-15 7:33 pm
Minutes from reaching the Super Bowl last season, the Green Bay Packers brought a palpable chip-on-their-shoulder, championship-chasing attitude into the 2015 season.
- Newton's 4 TDs lead unbeaten Panthers past Packers 37-29 Updated: Nov-08-15 6:58 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Cam Newton was determined to protect the Carolina Panthers' house on Sunday at all costs.
- Packers eager to erase memory of loss in Denver Updated: Nov-04-15 7:21 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Sunday can't come soon enough for the Green Bay Packers, even with an undefeated Carolina Panthers team awaiting them.
- Packers look to get healthier after bye, pick up offense Updated: Oct-28-15 5:17 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Aaron Rodgers had a noticeable pep in his step when he walked to his locker.
- Unbeaten Packers return from bye healthier Updated: Oct-26-15 6:24 pm