- Kaymer, Fowler among big names headed home from US Open Updated: Jun-20-15 12:51 am
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Washington - Martin Kaymer was in trouble when he arrived at the 10th hole during the second round of the U.S. Open. Then the situation got much worse for the defending champion.
- Rumble on the rails part of soundtrack to this US Open Updated: Jun-19-15 3:12 am
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Washington - The number is around 60, give or take, with a rumble that is part of the soundtrack to an already unique U.S. Open.
- Chambers Bay looks like a links golf course, but it's not Updated: Jun-17-15 6:08 pm
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Washington - When Chambers Bay first opened, one of promotional tags for the course was the opportunity to play, "Pure Links Golf."
- Moore the hometown favorite at Chambers Bay Updated: Jun-15-15 7:12 pm
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Washington - Ryan Moore drove to the golf course Monday morning to continue preparing for the U.S. Open and could not shake how different it felt.
- Putnam earns a trip home to Chambers Bay for US Open Updated: Jun-08-15 11:20 pm
One day made up for five straight weeks of lousy golf for Michael Putnam. He's going home to Chambers Bay for the U.S. Open.