- Play set in 1912 speaks to the opioid crisis of today Updated: Jun-20-16 9:15 am
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - Change a few words and dress the characters in modern outfits, and "Long Day's Journey Into Night," Nobel Prize-winning playwright Eugene O'Neill's autobiographical masterpiece, could be about any of the dozens of local families today torn apart by opioid addiction.
- 'Hamilton' wins 11 Tonys but fails to break record Updated: Jun-13-16 8:28 am
NEW YORK - "Hamilton," the hip-hop stage biography of Alexander Hamilton, won the 2016 Tony Award for best new musical, capping an emotional night in which many in the Broadway community rallied to embrace the LGBT community after a shooting at a gay Florida nightclub.
- 'Hamilton' takes 11 Tony Awards, falls short of tying record Updated: Jun-13-16 12:05 am
NEW YORK - The Latest on the Tony Awards (all times Eastern Daylight Time):
- Who will win at the Tony Awards? AP predicts Updated: Jun-10-16 11:33 am
NEW YORK - It was a season on Broadway that was bursting - looking backward, to the future, shaking up old ideas and introducing some bright new stars. It will be the season of "Hamilton," but there was beautiful work all around. The Associated Press tries to predict some of this year's Tony Award winners.
- The Latest: Partial results give slim lead to Kuczynski Updated: Jun-05-16 10:13 pm
LIMA, Peru - The Latest on Peru's presidential election (all times local):