- Miller, Langford lead big-play Bears in 37-13 win over Rams Updated: Nov-16-15 3:21 am
ST. LOUIS - The Chicago Bears have been looking for playmakers. They might have found an unlikely one in tight end Zach Miller.
- Latest from NFL: Pats WR Edelman out with a foot injury Updated: Nov-15-15 6:25 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 10th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Long plays by Miller, Langford help Bears past Rams 37-13 Updated: Nov-15-15 5:51 pm
ST. LOUIS - Zach Miller used the video board in the north end zone to chart a path through the St. Louis Rams defense. It was especially helpful when he had just one more man to beat.
- Concrete covered with rubberized surface at Rams stadium Updated: Nov-15-15 12:54 pm
- 49ers turn to Draughn, Thomas for offense Updated: Nov-05-15 7:28 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Shaun Draughn knows something about making quick adjustments.
- 49ers make QB change from Kaepernick to Gabbert Updated: Nov-05-15 3:16 am
SANTA CLARA, California - Three years after Colin Kaepernick led the San Francisco 49ers on a Super Bowl run, coach Jim Tomsula decided his struggling quarterback needed a break and his dormant offense needed a change.
- Falcons could have new-look secondary against 49ers Updated: Nov-04-15 3:43 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - The Atlanta Falcons could have as many as three new starters in their secondary against San Francisco on Sunday, perhaps lessening the defense's ability to take advantage of major changes on the 49ers' offense.
- Agent: 49ers adding running back Pierre Thomas to fill void Updated: Nov-03-15 5:11 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - The San Francisco 49ers signed running back Pierre Thomas on Tuesday to bolster the position given a rash of recent injuries, adding to a wild two days of change for the once-proud franchise that included the benching of struggling quarterback Colin Kaepernick.
- Rams in contact with NFL about concrete issue Updated: Nov-02-15 7:58 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Rams coach Jeff Fisher said the organization has been in contact with the league for possible solutions after two players slipped on concrete bordering the field the past two weeks.
- Behind Gurley's rushing, stout defense, Rams beat 49ers 27-6 Updated: Nov-02-15 4:15 am
ST. LOUIS - Don't look now but the St. Louis Rams have found a winning combination.
- Gurley leads way with 133 yards as Rams handle 49ers 27-6 Updated: Nov-01-15 6:12 pm
ST. LOUIS - Todd Gurley is hard to bring down, and Tavon Austin is difficult to lay a finger on. That was quite a 1-2 punch for the St. Louis Rams.
- Reggie Bush ruled out with knee injury Updated: Nov-01-15 3:41 pm
ST. LOUIS - San Francisco 49ers running back Reggie Bush has been carted off the field with a knee injury after slipping on concrete near the stands on a punt return and will not return.
- 49ers RB Carlos Hyde ruled out for Rams game Updated: Oct-30-15 6:01 pm