- New CMT show begins filming in Memphis Updated: Apr-09-16 12:55 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Filming began Monday on the Memphis-based birth-of-rock-and-roll television series "Million Dollar Quartet."
- Lady Gaga's childhood piano could bring $200,000 at auction Updated: Apr-07-16 3:37 pm
NEW YORK - Lady Gaga was only 5 years old when she wrote her first song on an upright piano that her grandparents bought. Now the instrument that inspired the pop music sensation is going on the auction block at a pre-sale estimate of $100,000 to $200,000.
- Working man's poet, Merle Haggard lived his life in song Updated: Apr-06-16 10:22 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Merle Haggard didn't just write great country songs, he lived them.
- Country icon Merle Haggard, champion of the underdog, dies Updated: Apr-06-16 4:31 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Country giant Merle Haggard, who rose from poverty and prison to international fame through his songs about outlaws, underdogs and an abiding sense of national pride in such hits as "Okie From Muskogee" and "Sing Me Back Home," died Wednesday at 79, on his birthday.
- Hutchinson donates $100K to Johnny Cash Boyhood Home project Updated: Apr-04-16 9:25 pm
DYESS, Arkansas - Gov. Asa Hutchinson has donated $100,000 from Arkansas' discretionary budget to continue restoration work at the Johnny Cash Boyhood Home in Dyess.