- USC fires Steve Sarkisian 1 day after putting coach on leave Updated: Oct-12-15 7:05 pm
LOS ANGELES - Southern California fired Steve Sarkisian on Monday, one day after the troubled football coach was put on leave.
- Who's next at USC? Possible candidates to be Trojans coach Updated: Oct-12-15 6:59 pm
For the third time in five years, Southern California is searching for a coach.
- Huskies hope USC win accelerates timeline with young team Updated: Oct-12-15 6:35 pm
SEATTLE - The one item lacking during Chris Petersen's brief tenure at Washington was a signature win, when the Huskies were expected to roll over and ended up with a stunning victory.
- Sarkisian takes blame after Huskies beat No. 17 USC 17-12 Updated: Oct-09-15 2:14 am
LOS ANGELES - Southern California coach Steve Sarkisian didn't bring any players with him to his postgame press conference, choosing to be the face of the Trojans' fourth loss as a double-digit favorite in less than two seasons as head coach.
- Washington gets defensive, holds on to beat No. 17 USC 17-12 Updated: Oct-09-15 1:18 am
LOS ANGELES - Nearly every Washington upperclassman insisted they took no personal pleasure in beating the coach who left them for Southern California two years ago.
- California opens Pac-12 play with 30-24 win over Washington Updated: Sep-27-15 2:11 am
SEATTLE - Another week where California built a 20-point lead. Another week where that cushion started to disappear.
- Sloppy Washington can't rally, falls to Cal 30-24 Updated: Sep-26-15 10:40 pm
SEATTLE - Down 20 early in the third quarter, Washington found itself with a chance to take the lead on California before the Huskies watched their chance slip away.
- QB Jake Browning an early standout star for Washington Updated: Sep-21-15 4:34 pm
SEATTLE - Chris Petersen is already hearing the accolades being bestowed upon Washington freshman quarterback Jake Browning.
- Browning's 3 TDs lead Washington past Utah State 31-17 Updated: Sep-19-15 9:59 pm
SEATTLE - Jake Browning made the wrong read and the first play of the second half became the type of interception mistake freshmen make.
- Washington getting freshman contributions from more than QB Updated: Sep-14-15 5:21 pm
SEATTLE - From the time fall camp began in early August, it was clear that freshman quarterback Jake Browning was going to play a major role in Washington's season.