- Thunder hold on beat Spurs 98-97, even series at 1-1 Updated: May-03-16 2:06 am
SAN ANTONIO - The Oklahoma City Thunder nearly gave the game away in a wild final sequence that referees acknowledge should have been blown dead before it started.
- Oklahoma City still embarrassed by lopsided loss Updated: May-01-16 7:46 pm
- Emerging trend: Coaches given president's title in NBA Updated: Apr-27-16 6:58 pm
A day after Stan Van Gundy's first game as president of basketball operations for the Detroit Pistons last season, he was asked to give an assessment of the coach in the 89-79 loss to the Denver Nuggets.
- Thibodeau's role w/Wolves: 'It's about alignment, not power' Updated: Apr-26-16 9:14 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Tom Thibodeau came to Minnesota for the impressive young core of talent assembled.
- Golden State's Steve Kerr wins Coach of the Year Updated: Apr-26-16 7:35 pm
OAKLAND, California - As Steve Kerr tried to cope with the headaches, nausea, pain and other concerning symptoms, there were times he wondered whether he would even come back to coach the Golden State Warriors this season, whether he even should return to the bench if not 100 percent healthy.
- Spurs rout Grizzlies 116-95, sweep their way to semifinals Updated: Apr-24-16 5:14 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The San Antonio Spurs have swept their way into the Western Conference semifinals after an almost perfunctory, yet very physical test from the most injury-depleted team ever in the NBA playoffs.
- Kawhi Leonard repeats as NBA Defensive Player of the Year Updated: Apr-18-16 3:05 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Kawhi Leonard tends to shrug off all the accolades for his defensive prowess. He will almost always credit his teammates and coach for any praise he receives.
- Leonard leads Spurs to 32-point victory over Grizzlies Updated: Apr-18-16 12:21 am
SAN ANTONIO - Kawhi Leonard and the San Antonio Spurs turned a tense game into a lopsided laugher.
- Around the NBA: Picks for NBA awards - and league champion Updated: Apr-11-16 2:24 am
Combing over the NBA awards this season finds more no-brainers than nail-biters.
- Spurs sitting Duncan as Warriors attempt to make history Updated: Apr-10-16 7:57 pm
SAN ANTONIO - San Antonio star Tim Duncan was held out for the Spurs' game against Golden State on Sunday night.
- Tim Duncan, depleted Spurs fall to Nuggets 102-98 Updated: Apr-09-16 12:57 am
DENVER - Tim Duncan had to go to work while the rest of his starting cast took the night off.
- Spurs rest every starter except Tim Duncan against Nuggets Updated: Apr-08-16 8:08 pm
DENVER - San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich is resting every starter except Tim Duncan against the Denver Nuggets on Friday night.
- Warriors become 2nd NBA team to win 70, beat Spurs 112-101 Updated: Apr-08-16 7:50 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors reached a milestone that only Michael Jordan's Chicago Bulls have achieved in the history of the NBA.