- At LSU, blockers energized by Fournette's powerful presence Updated: Oct-08-15 5:20 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Leonard Fournette won't answer a question about any of his game-breaking runs without showering praise upon his blockers, which means No.7 LSU might have the most compliment-drenched linemen and fullback in college football right now.
- 'Limited' or not, Cowboys' Weeden carrying on as Romo sub Updated: Oct-07-15 7:27 pm
IRVING, Texas - Brandon Weeden didn't need Dallas owner Jerry Jones to tell him he's no Drew Brees.
- Struggling Saints gaining hope from return of key veterans Updated: Oct-07-15 7:24 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Drew Brees made an unusual request on Wednesday, asking Saints coaches and trainers to leave his name off of the club's first required injury report of Week 5.
- Hardy returns from 4-game suspension, says focus on football Updated: Oct-06-15 8:35 pm
IRVING, Texas - Greg Hardy chose to talk about football just about every time he was asked about the domestic violence case that led to the Dallas defensive end's four-game suspension.
- Cowboys reeling without Romo, Bryant; Patriots are next Updated: Oct-05-15 8:40 pm
IRVING, Texas - Already 0-2 without injured stars Tony Romo and Dez Bryant, Dallas must move on without the versatility of running back Lance Dunbar because of a season-ending knee injury.
- Victory gives Saints hope, though flaws remain exposed Updated: Oct-05-15 7:24 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - The New Orleans Saints feel a lot better about themselves after securing their first victory of this season, but they know they still face an uphill battle to climb into playoff contention.
- Indy trying to get kinks fixed after 16-13 OT win over Jags Updated: Oct-05-15 8:13 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Matt Hasselbeck knows time is running short.
- Saints coach Payton expects QB Brees to start vs Cowboys Updated: Oct-02-15 5:14 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Drew Brees is expected to return as starter for New Orleans against the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday night in the Superdome, Saints coach Sean Payton said Friday.
- Saints' Murphy eager to build maiden TD vs. Cowboys Updated: Oct-01-15 8:50 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Saints punt and kick return specialist Marcus Murphy had done his research, and wasn't about to fall victim to self-doubt after dropping to the seventh round last spring in the NFL draft.
- Saints say close results in 0-3 start leave reason for hope Updated: Sep-28-15 7:41 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Saints safety Kenny Vaccaro hears the panic in the voices of football fans in and around New Orleans.
- Raiders, Falcons, Panthers lead early turnarounds Updated: Sep-28-15 4:20 pm
So the Raiders can win on the road - and in the Eastern time zone, too.
- Panthers, Saints headed different ways after 3 games Updated: Sep-28-15 2:36 am
- ICYMI in NFL's Week 3: Sacks low, but QB injuries mounting Updated: Sep-28-15 2:35 am
Especially in this fantasy-fueled age, the NFL knows its product is at its most popular when face-of-the-franchise quarterbacks are throwing for gobs of yards and TD after TD.
- Saints lose to Panthers, fall 3 games back in NFC South Updated: Sep-27-15 8:04 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - New Orleans return specialist Marcus Murphy believes the Saints are close to getting their first win of the season.
- Drew Brees, DeMarco Murray, Luke Kuechly all inactive Updated: Sep-27-15 7:28 pm
Drew Brees, DeMarco Murray and Luke Kuechly are among the inactives for Sunday's NFL games.
- Newton's 3 TDs lead Panthers past Saints 27-22 Updated: Sep-27-15 7:20 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Cam Newton has the Carolina Panthers off to a perfect start.
- The Latest: Veteran Viking romps 91 yards with interception Updated: Sep-27-15 3:49 pm
The Latest from NFL stadiums around the country on the third Sunday of the season (all times EDT):
- Brady throws career touchdown pass No. 400 Updated: Sep-27-15 2:33 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - New England quarterback Tom Brady threw his 400th career touchdown pass Sunday, hitting Danny Amendola on a 1-yard pass just before halftime of the Patriots game against Jacksonville.
- Tebow returns to TV gig, awaits next NFL opportunity Updated: Sep-25-15 7:50 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Even though Tim Tebow has "come to terms" with being out of the NFL again, he's keeping an eye on what's happening around the league.
- Saints QB Brees to miss Sunday's game at Carolina Updated: Sep-25-15 5:58 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Drew Brees will be sidelined for New Orleans' game at Carolina on Sunday, when the Saints will try to avoid falling to 0-3.
- McCown primed for 'chance to shine' if Brees can't play Updated: Sep-24-15 8:35 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Playing light-heartedly off his recent national television commercial, Saints backup quarterback Luke McCown says he's prepared for his "chance to shine" if starter Drew Brees cannot play at Carolina on Sunday.
- Saints QB Brees confident he'll be able to play vs. Panthers Updated: Sep-23-15 9:43 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Saints quarterback Drew Brees took the field wearing his usual red No. 9 practice jersey with shoulder pads on underneath.
- Hail to the Redskins! The new team to beat in NFC East Updated: Sep-22-15 2:30 am
Hail to the Redskins! Hail (one) Victory!
- Bucs defense steps up after disappointing start to season Updated: Sep-21-15 7:23 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Jacquies Smith stood in front of his locker, a bit reluctant to talk about his role in helping the Tampa Bay Buccaneers get their season on track.
- Panthers look to avoid another major funk after 2-0 start Updated: Sep-21-15 3:45 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Ron Rivera is confident the Carolina Panthers are better equipped to capitalize on a fast start than they were last season.