- Hawkeyes' ability to win close games could help at Nebraska Updated: Nov-24-15 4:53 pm
Michigan State can go to the Big Ten championship game with a win over Penn State on Saturday. Ohio State and Michigan meet in "The Game," with the winner representing the East Division in the title game if the Spartans slip up.
- Call it: Badgers get input from Big Ten on reversed TD Updated: Nov-23-15 8:21 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A down-to-the-wire loss to Northwestern still stings at Wisconsin, though the Badgers have vowed to move on with an important rivalry game up next to wrap up the regular season.
- Late drive falls short, turnovers doom No. 21 Wisconsin Updated: Nov-21-15 9:50 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin thought it had three go-ahead touchdowns on Saturday. It left chilly Camp Randall Stadium with a loss.
- No. 20 Northwestern holds off No. 21 Wisconsin 13-7 Updated: Nov-21-15 9:46 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - No. 21 Northwestern finished strong, and benefited from a few favorable calls and a slew of Wisconsin mistakes.
- No. 21 Wisconsin coming off bye, gets No. 20 Northwestern Updated: Nov-16-15 6:32 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Senior strong safety Michael Caputo was forced to sit out the majority of the season-opener against Alabama with a possible concussion and the heart and soul of the Wisconsin defense went to the sidelines with him.
- Wisconsin RB Corey Clement cuts hand in dispute off campus Updated: Nov-12-15 7:51 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin running back Corey Clement cut his hand after getting involved in an argument at his off-campus apartment building, the team said Thursday.
- Battered No. 23 Wisconsin gets much-needed break with bye Updated: Nov-11-15 7:34 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Winners of five straight games, Wisconsin could use a break.
- Wisconsin tops Maryland 31-24 for 5th straight victory Updated: Nov-07-15 8:47 pm
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - At halftime, Wisconsin's leading rusher was a linebacker and Joel Stave had 20 yards passing along with an interception.
- Swagger returns to Wisconsin run game with Clement back Updated: Nov-03-15 2:33 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - Corey Clement's return from sports hernia surgery has been as much a mental test as a physical one.
- Clement runs for 3 scores in return, Badgers beat Rutgers Updated: Oct-31-15 5:28 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Dressed neatly in a suit postgame after a productive return to the field, Corey Clement flashed a wide smile after sitting down in front of cameras.
- Wisconsin loses starting center for rest of season Updated: Oct-26-15 5:02 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin has lost starting center Dan Voltz for the season with a knee injury suffered in the 24-13 victory over Illinois.