- Iran, France talk of 'new era' in ties after nuclear deal Updated: Jul-29-15 10:33 am
TEHRAN, Iran - France sought Wednesday to relaunch diplomatic ties with Iran in the hope of boosting business in the country, following a key nuclear deal between Tehran and world powers reached earlier this month.
- Germany rejects criticism of its business ambitions in Iran Updated: Jul-23-15 12:29 pm
BERLIN - In the race to secure business deals with Iran, Germany was quickest out of the blocks.
- Nuclear deal has companies eyeing Iranian opportunities anew Updated: Jul-18-15 12:36 pm
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - The nuclear deal is done. Now it's time to talk business.
- Netanyahu, British FM spar over Iran deal disagreements Updated: Jul-16-15 1:59 pm
JERUSALEM - Israel's prime minister and the British foreign secretary publicly sparred over the nuclear deal with Iran on Thursday, veering off prepared comments to exchange sharply different positions toward the agreement.
- Hollande calls on Iran to help in Syrian conflict Updated: Jul-14-15 9:34 am
PARIS - French President Francois Hollande has called on Iran for help in the Syrian conflict during a Bastille Day speech in which he praised a landmark Iranian nuclear agreement.
- UN chief: Climate negotiations moving at a 'snail's pace' Updated: Jun-29-15 7:26 pm
UNITED NATIONS - Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said Monday that negotiations on a new climate pact to keep global warming from reaching dangerous levels are moving at a "snail's pace" and must be speeded up.
- French minister: No new target date for Iran nuclear talks Updated: Jun-29-15 11:08 am
UNITED NATIONS - Negotiators trying to rein in Iran's nuclear program have decided not to set a new target date to conclude talks, France's foreign minister said Monday, and he warned that if an agreement isn't "very robust" other countries in the Middle East will seek to develop nuclear weapons.