- China's Wanda agrees deal with world basketball federation Updated: Jun-16-16 3:46 am
BEIJING - China's largest private property developer, the Wanda Group, has teamed up with basketball's international governing body in a multimillion-dollar marketing deal as it expands its global presence in sports.
- End of the old boys club? FIFA moves spur hope for equity Updated: Jun-11-16 8:22 pm
As the drumbeat for gender equity in soccer grows louder with the approach of the Olympics in Rio, there are signs that women's issues are being taken seriously by FIFA.
- UEFA bid to invite Platini to Euros may be thwarted by FIFA Updated: Jun-08-16 3:52 pm
PARIS - UEFA's bid to invite its banned president Michel Platini to the European Championship might be thwarted by FIFA's ethics panel insisting Wednesday that he cannot give the impression of still "acting as a football official."
- Infantino weighs complaint over 'theft' of FIFA recording Updated: Jun-05-16 10:55 am
GENEVA - FIFA President Gianni Infantino claims he could make a criminal complaint over an unauthorized recording of a meeting that revealed comments damaging his reputation.
- Blatter $M bonuses, police raid revealed in FIFA turmoil Updated: Jun-03-16 5:46 pm
GENEVA - Sepp Blatter's $12 million bonus from the 2014 World Cup and yet another police raid for evidence of financial crimes at FIFA revealed the turmoil at soccer's world body was far from over.
- The Latest: Blatter says FIFA payments were fair Updated: Jun-03-16 12:10 pm
ZURICH - The Latest on the FIFA investigation (all times local):