- See What?: Iconic schemes to run at Darlington Updated: Aug-26-15 4:48 pm
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - The Southern 500 will have a familiar feel, and not just because the race has returned to Labor Day weekend.
- Denny Hamlin leads Toyota sweep in Bristol qualifying Updated: Aug-21-15 8:21 pm
BRISTOL, Tennessee - Denny Hamlin set a track record in leading a Toyota sweep of the first two rows in qualifying at Bristol Motor Speedway.
- Kenseth takes pole at Michigan, Gibbs drivers sweep top 3 Updated: Aug-14-15 9:02 pm
BROOKLYN, Michigan - The latest impressive showing for Joe Gibbs Racing came in qualifying at Michigan International Speedway.
- Gordon's farewell tour hits snag at Watkins Glen Updated: Aug-10-15 6:00 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Perhaps Jeff Gordon should have known what was to come this season, his final as a NASCAR driver, when he crashed on the last lap of the Daytona 500. Then he crashed the next week at Atlanta and this farewell tour of sorts had officially stalled out of the gate.
- Joey Logano wins at Watkins Glen, saves fuel this time Updated: Aug-09-15 7:26 pm
WATKINS GLEN, New York - Joey Logano kept his foot on the gas pedal a little bit longer than usual after taking the checkered flag at Watkins Glen International, a huge cloud of smoke wafting toward victory lane.
- Allmendinger wins Watkins Glen pole, edging Truex Updated: Aug-08-15 3:32 pm
WATKINS GLEN, New York - After faltering in the final Sprint Cup practice, AJ Allmendinger was searching for answers.
- Matt Kenseth stretches his fuel and steals a win at Pocono Updated: Aug-02-15 7:11 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - Joey Logano was the first leader to fade, his tank empty with three laps left.
- Kenny Wallace preps for final NASCAR race Updated: Jul-31-15 7:18 pm
NEWTON, Iowa - Kenny Wallace has made more starts in NASCAR's second-tier circuit than anyone - and yet he might be known more for his TV work than his racing career.
- Kyle Busch starts drive for 4th straight win from pole Updated: Jul-31-15 6:45 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - Kyle Busch will start his drive for his fourth straight NASCAR Sprint Cup victory from a familiar spot, out front and in first.