- NASCAR meets with driver council for 2nd time about rules Updated: Jul-04-15 9:47 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - The newly formed driver council met with NASCAR for a second time Saturday and it may have led to a new rules package for upcoming races at Indianapolis and Michigan.
- Kyle Busch involved in multi-car crash in Daytona return Updated: Jul-03-15 6:24 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Kyle Busch was involved in a multi-car crash at Daytona International Speedway, where he returned Friday for the first time since he was injured at the track in February.
- Mitchell man getting chance to race against NASCAR drivers Updated: Jun-29-15 9:03 am
MITCHELL, South Dakota - A Mitchell man is getting a chance to race against some big-name NASCAR drivers, including his racing idol: four-time champion Jeff Gordon.
- Kyle Busch grabs 1st win of season as comeback rolls on Updated: Jun-28-15 8:11 pm
SONOMA, California - After two practice sessions at Sonoma Raceway, Kyle Busch spent an evening icing his surgically repaired left foot.
- Allmendinger wins pole for road course race at Sonoma Updated: Jun-27-15 5:05 pm
SONOMA, California - AJ Allmendinger, developing as the top driver on road courses, won the pole for Sunday's race at winding Sonoma Raceway.
- NASCAR chairman wants Confederate flag eliminated at races Updated: Jun-27-15 3:54 pm
SONOMA, California - Calling the Confederate flag an "insensitive symbol" he personally finds offensive, NASCAR chairman Brian France said the sport will be aggressive in disassociating the symbol from its events.
- Kurt Busch wins rain-shortened NASCAR race in Michigan Updated: Jun-14-15 8:14 pm
BROOKLYN, Michigan - Kyle Larson knew the rain was coming - and wanted it to arrive as soon as possible.
- Kahne tops Michigan qualifying for first pole since 2012 Updated: Jun-12-15 7:23 pm
BROOKLYN, Michigan - It's hard to believe for those who follow NASCAR, but Kasey Kahne had not won a pole since 2012.
- NASCAR drivers address potential midseason rules changes Updated: Jun-12-15 5:51 pm
BROOKLYN, Michigan - Martin Truex Jr. has plenty of questions about the possibility of midseason rules changes aimed at creating better racing.
- NASCAR CEO wants 'more communication' with drivers' council Updated: Jun-07-15 12:21 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - NASCAR CEO Brian France said the new drivers' council is just one more way to listen to feedback that could help improve the sport.