- Gordon thinks new tire changer can give inside information Updated: Oct-06-15 5:49 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Jeff Gordon believes his new front tire changer can improve his pit crew and give Hendrick Motorsports some inside information on the competition.
- NASCAR's Tony Stewart will retire from Cup racing after '16 Updated: Sep-30-15 6:42 pm
KANNAPOLIS, North Carolina - There was no final straw, no outside influence, no personal trauma that led Tony Stewart to set an expiration date on his NASCAR career.
- Gordon sets NASCAR record with 789th straight start Updated: Sep-27-15 7:44 pm
LOUDON, New Hampshire - Jeff Gordon kissed his wife and high-fived his two young children on pit road, a part of his life missing when he made his Cup debut in 1992.
- Matt Kenseth wins 2nd race of NASCAR's playoffs Updated: Sep-27-15 7:42 pm
LOUDON, New Hampshire - Matt Kenseth had the fresher tires and the fuller tank as he stalked Kevin Harvick with postseason advancement at stake.
- Carl Edwards wins pole at New Hampshire for 2nd Chase race Updated: Sep-25-15 7:03 pm
LOUDON, New Hampshire - Carl Edwards will start from the pole in his bid to give Joe Gibbs Racing its fourth straight victory.
- Edwards tops speed chart during practice at New Hampshire Updated: Sep-25-15 2:31 pm
LOUDON, New Hampshire - Carl Edwards was fastest in the lone practice session Friday for the second race of the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship.
- Pipeline: Xfinity drivers looking for bounce to Sprint Cup Updated: Sep-23-15 3:44 pm
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - Chase Elliott is certain he made strides from his time in the Xfinity Series. He knows he would not be ready for Sprint Cup racing next year without his Xfinity time.
- Truex fastest in final 2 practices before opening Chase race Updated: Sep-19-15 5:34 pm
JOLIET, Illinois - Martin Truex Jr. was the fastest in both practice sessions Saturday for the opening round of the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship.
- Harvick ready to "pound" Joe Gibbs Racing in title chase Updated: Sep-17-15 6:29 pm
CHICAGO - It didn't take Kevin Harvick long to start needling the drivers standing in his way of a second consecutive title.
- Newman counting on points to win NASCAR championship Updated: Sep-16-15 4:50 pm
Ryan Newman held a question-and-answer session with hundreds of middle school students in Delaware who peppered the only Sprint Cup driver with a college degree with questions about education and racing.
- Column: Johnson enters Chase with new contract, title hopes Updated: Sep-14-15 3:12 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - There's an anecdote told to illustrate how little fame and fortune have changed Jimmie Johnson in the 14 years since he went from middle-of-the-road driver to NASCAR superstar.
- Hendrick locks up Johnson, Lowe's through '17 Updated: Sep-14-15 10:09 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Jimmie Johnson knew he wasn't leaving Hendrick Motorsports, even as questions began to swirl when negotiations on an extension stretched deep into the final year of his contract.
- Harvick not ready to hand crown over to Joe Gibbs Racing Updated: Sep-13-15 4:13 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Every indication the last three months is that Joe Gibbs Racing is going to be a major force in NASCAR's playoffs.
- Kenseth gives JGR 1 more win before NASCAR's playoffs begin Updated: Sep-13-15 12:52 am
RICHMOND, Virginia - There was a stretch of Saturday night's race when all four of Joe Gibbs' cars were leading the pack around Richmond International Raceway.
- Ganassi driver McMurray clinches Chase spot at Richmond Updated: Sep-12-15 8:14 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Jamie McMurray clinched his first career berth in the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship Saturday night at Richmond.