- The Latest: Evans, Torres pay visit to swim trials Updated: Jun-30-16 11:38 pm
The Latest on the Olympics ahead of the Rio Games (all times local to Rio):
- Denmark's Wozniacki wins appeal to participate in Rio Games Updated: Jun-30-16 11:43 am
LONDON - Former No. 1 Caroline Wozniacki won her appeal Thursday for a spot in the tennis tournament at the Rio de Janeiro Olympics, while 14-time major champion Rafael Nadal's status is still up in the air.
- Rising star Thiem, top US man Isner skipping Olympic tennis Updated: Jun-23-16 3:50 am
PARIS - Mike Bryan panicked a bit, understandably, when he received a phone call about the burglar alarm sounding at his home back in the U.S. while he was at the French Open.
- Stepanek, Brown get wild cards into main Wimbledon draw Updated: Jun-15-16 7:40 am
LONDON - Radek Stepanek and Dustin Brown have been granted wild cards into the main draw at Wimbledon.
- Rafael Nadal to miss Wimbledon because of wrist injury Updated: Jun-09-16 1:52 pm
LONDON - Rafael Nadal pulled out of Wimbledon on Thursday, citing the left wrist injury that forced him out of the French Open.
- Tsonga pulls out of Queen's Club tournament with injury Updated: Jun-09-16 11:22 am
LONDON - Jo-Wilfried Tsonga has pulled out of next week's Wimbledon warmup tournament at Queen's Club because of an adductor injury.
- What we learned at French Open: Djokovic rose to challenge Updated: Jun-06-16 2:03 am
PARIS - It would be hard to blame Novak Djokovic for not exactly being thrilled, as he began his ascension to tennis' upper reaches, about having to deal with a couple of all-time greats such as Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal.
- Novak Djokovic finally wins French Open for 4th major in row Updated: Jun-05-16 3:41 pm
PARIS - A French Open champion at long last, and the first man in nearly a half-century to win four consecutive major championships, Novak Djokovic grabbed a racket and etched a heart in the very red clay that had given him such heartache in the past.
- The Latest: Kuerten unimpressed by Djokovic's drawing skills Updated: Jun-05-16 2:10 pm
PARIS - The Latest on the French Open (all times local):
- French Open final: Djokovic on cusp of greatness vs. Murray Updated: Jun-04-16 10:55 am
PARIS - When Roger Federer won a record 15th Grand Slam title - a number he has since pushed to 17 - at Wimbledon in 2009 it seemed to put to bed tennis' enduring argument about who is the greatest man to have played the game.
- No. 1 Djokovic to face No. 2 Murray in French Open final Updated: Jun-03-16 2:08 pm
PARIS - Novak Djokovic is on the precipice of history once again at the French Open, reaching the final for the fourth time in five years at the only major tournament he hasn't won.