- Nadal beats Juan Monaco to reach Argentina quarterfinals Updated: Feb-11-16 9:09 pm
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Former No. 1-ranked Rafael Nadal beat Juan Monaco 6-4, 6-4 on Thursday to reach the quarterfinals of the Argentina Open.
- Victor Estrella Burgos retains his Ecuador Open title Updated: Feb-07-16 3:54 pm
QUITO, Ecuador - Victor Estrella Burgos of the Dominican Republic rallied from a set down to beat Thomaz Bellucci of Brazil 4-6, 7-6 (5), 6-2 on Sunday to retain his title on clay in the Ecuador Open in Quito.
- True or not, match-fixing reports overshadow Australian Open Updated: Jan-28-16 7:44 pm
MELBOURNE, Australia - The "Happy Slam" got off to a somber start when allegations of match-fixing in tennis overshadowed the opening day of play at the Australian Open.
- Federer vs Djokovic in Australian Open semifinals Updated: Jan-26-16 8:46 pm
MELBOURNE, Australia - Novak Djokovic has a larger than life presence at the Australian Open.
- Meet the young Canadians poised for breakout at Aussie Open Updated: Jan-26-16 6:21 pm
MELBOURNE, Australia - Growing up in Quebec City, Felix Auger Aliassime learned to play from his father, a tennis instructor who had emigrated from Togo in West Africa. It wasn't until he saw Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal play their classic Wimbledon final in 2008, though, that he fell in love with the game.
- Brady-Manning among the best rivalries in sports Updated: Jan-22-16 10:48 am
Tom Brady has more championship rings. Peyton Manning has nearly all the passing records.
- Lleyton Hewitt retires in farewell at Australian Open Updated: Jan-21-16 10:17 am
MELBOURNE, Australia - Baseball cap turned backward, pumping himself up with cries of "C'MON!" Lleyton Hewitt fought one last feisty encounter. Then he gathered his three young kids on center court and said farewell.
- With Rio approaching, jockeying begins for doubles teams Updated: Jan-21-16 5:05 am
MELBOURNE, Australia - When Roger Federer and Martina Hingis decided to team up to play mixed doubles at the 2016 Olympics, a Swiss newspaper boasted the country would bring a "Dream Team" to Rio de Janeiro that could sweep all the tennis medals.
- What to Watch on Monday at the Australian Open Updated: Jan-17-16 2:41 am
MELBOURNE, Australia - The opening day of the Australian Open should provide quick answers to injury questions which developed over the past few weeks with two of the biggest stars in the women's game.
- Federer adds "star" to Djokovic's name ahead of Aussie Open Updated: Jan-16-16 2:03 am
MELBOURNE, Australia - Roger Federer says the so-called Big Four in men's tennis - he, Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray and Rafael Nadal - still exists, with one possible notation and an addition.
- Serena Williams, Sharapova in same quarter at Aussie Open Updated: Jan-14-16 9:18 pm
MELBOURNE, Australia - Defending champion Serena Williams and No. 5-ranked Maria Sharapova were drawn into the same section for the Australian Open on Friday, setting up a potential quarterfinal match featuring the 2015 finalists.
- Tomic, Azarenka move into top 16 in Australian Open seedings Updated: Jan-13-16 8:43 pm
MELBOURNE, Australia - Defending champions and No. 1-ranked Novak Djokovic and Serena Williams top the Australian Open seedings lists, which follow rankings ahead of the first Grand Slam tournament of 2016.