- Magic hold off late charge from Wolves for 4th straight win Updated: Dec-02-15 12:09 am
MINNEAPOLIS - With every nail-biter they pull out, the Orlando Magic believe a little more that those years of struggling are behind them.
- Griffin helps Clippers beat Wolves for 13th straight time Updated: Nov-29-15 7:44 pm
- Wiggins scores 22 as Timberwolves beat Kings 101-91 Updated: Nov-28-15 1:38 am
SACRAMENTO, California - For a team that has struggled at home this season, the Minnesota Timberwolves have fared surprisingly well away from Target Center.
- LaVine steps up to help Wolves beat Hawks 99-95 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:51 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - No one Minnesota Timberwolves player dominated on Wednesday night. It was different players at different points of the game coming up with timely shots, tough defense or the extra pass.
- Timberwolves moving Kevin Martin into starting lineup Updated: Nov-22-15 5:25 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota Timberwolves coach Sam Mitchell is inserting Kevin Martin into the starting lineup in hopes of jumpstarting a struggling offense.
- Drummond, Pistons grind out win over T-Wolves Updated: Nov-20-15 11:49 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - It took about 24 minutes for Andre Drummond and the Detroit Pistons to grind the game against Minnesota into a hard-to-watch pulp devoid of fast-break opportunities and ball movement of any kind.
- Fournier's 3-pointer lifts Magic over Wolves 104-101 in OT Updated: Nov-18-15 11:23 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - The Orlando Magic learned a little more about feisty new coach Scott Skiles on Wednesday night, and all parties went home happy.
- Wiggins scores 24, Wolves hold off Whiteside and Heat 103-91 Updated: Nov-17-15 11:10 pm
MIAMI - Hassan Whiteside swatted away 10 of Minnesota's shots, and altered more than a few others.
- George scores 29, Pacers beat Wolves for 6th win in 7 games Updated: Nov-14-15 12:24 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Paul George continues to pour it on opponents, and Monta Ellis appears to be settling into his new role with the Pacers.
- Lin, Lamb lead Hornets over short-handed Wolves, 104-95 Updated: Nov-10-15 11:43 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Charlotte Hornets coach Steve Clifford knows that if his team is going to surprise some people and make a push for an Eastern Conference playoff berth, his bench players will play a pivotal role.
- Timberwolves blow 34-point lead, recover to beat Hawks Updated: Nov-09-15 11:55 pm
ATLANTA - Andrew Wiggins was hoping he wouldn't lose his shooting touch as the Atlanta Hawks kept pushing to wipe out a huge deficit.