- Burks scores 21 as Jazz pull away from Pelicans 101-87 Updated: Nov-29-15 12:43 am
SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Jazz are no longer learning to play with Alec Burks, who missed most of last season with a shoulder injury. Coach Quin Snyder said the adjustment period is over.
- Jazz beat Clippers 102-91 to snap 13-game skid against LA Updated: Nov-26-15 2:34 am
LOS ANGELES - Gordon Hayward uncorked the emotions that had been building through nearly four years of losing to the Clippers.
- Durant, Thunder rout Jazz 111-89 Updated: Nov-24-15 5:26 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Kevin Durant quickly answered any questions about his hamstring injury.
- Fournier scores 21, Magic runs to 102-93 win over Jazz Updated: Nov-13-15 10:32 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - For a while Friday night, the Orlando Magic seemed well on their way to a much-needed victory by a blowout.
- James scores 31, sparks comeback as Cavaliers beat Jazz Updated: Nov-10-15 10:12 pm
- Burke, Utah Jazz beat Memphis Grizzlies 89-79 Updated: Nov-08-15 12:28 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Trey Burke committed himself to being more professional during the offseason - better sleep, better workout regimen, better focus.
- Hayward scores 20, Jazz beat Nuggets 96-84 Updated: Nov-06-15 12:56 am
DENVER - Gordon Hayward's shots were falling with regularity, an encouraging sign his early season struggles were starting to fade.
- Lillard scores 35, Trail Blazers beat Utah Jazz 108-92 Updated: Nov-05-15 12:43 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Damian Lillard knew he would need to carry more of the offense after an offseason of drastic changes for the Portland Trail Blazers, who lost four starters. The fourth-year guard hasn't disappointed.