- High court's election-year lineup rich in high-profile cases Updated: Nov-30-15 1:05 pm
WASHINGTON - The Supreme Court's lineup of new cases is fit for an election year.
- Paul files for president, re-election in Kentucky Updated: Nov-30-15 12:59 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - U.S. Sen. Rand Paul officially filed for re-election and for president in his home state Monday, a move he insists does not undermine his faltering presidential campaign.
- Some key GOP activists in Ohio still wrestling with pick Updated: Nov-27-15 12:38 pm
CINCINNATI - The shopping days before the presidential nominating season begins are dwindling, leaving Republican activists in a GOP stronghold region of Ohio still checking the field's long list to choose the right candidate for them.
- Rubio finesses abortion stance criticized by Democrats Updated: Nov-25-15 3:17 am
WASHINGTON - When Republican presidential candidate Marco Rubio staked out a hard-line position on abortion in the first GOP debate, Hillary Rodham Clinton took notice.
- Casperson announces run for Congress in northern Michigan Updated: Nov-09-15 5:27 pm
LANSING, Michigan - Republican state Sen. Tom Casperson announced Monday that he's running to succeed retiring U.S. Rep. Dan Benishek in Michigan's 1st Congressional District, a competitive seat that the GOP is hoping to retain in 2016.
- What's ahead in long grind of 2016 campaign for president Updated: Nov-03-15 7:45 am
WASHINGTON - Election Day 2015 is Tuesday, which means we're a year away from the big Election Day to come - the one with the next president on the ballot. Here's a look at some of the milestones ahead before the end of the 2016 presidential campaign.
- No end in sight to GOP primary drama a year from election Updated: Nov-03-15 4:17 am
WASHINGTON - After a devastating loss in the 2012 presidential election, the Republican Party entered a period of intense self-reflection and emerged with a firm promise to learn from its mistakes.
- Florida GOP congressman who clashed with Boehner to retire Updated: Nov-02-15 1:30 pm
WASHINGTON - A Florida Republican congressman who clashed with former House Speaker John Boehner said Monday that he will not run for re-election next year.
- Florida's Democratic Senate primary will be long and nasty Updated: Nov-01-15 10:52 pm
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - Sen. Bill Nelson delivered the biggest understatement during a weekend-long state Democratic Party convention that was supposed to fire up activists for next year's election.