- Ohio State and Michigan have combined for many memories Updated: Nov-26-15 2:31 am
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - When Ohio State plays Michigan for the 112th time, Urban Meyer and Jim Harbaugh will begin a chapter in perhaps college football's greatest rivalry.
- Houston off to 10-1 start in first year under Tom Herman Updated: Nov-25-15 3:19 pm
HOUSTON - It had been a long time since Tom Herman lost a game.
- New Bo and Woody? Harbaugh and Meyer prep for 1st showdown Updated: Nov-25-15 2:14 pm
There's no mistaking these two for Bo and Woody - yet.
- Ohio State offense lacks punch, with Michigan up next Updated: Nov-24-15 4:18 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Fans in a chilly and wet Ohio Stadium on Saturday got to see a two-quarterback system work - not to perfection, but good enough to defeat a ranked opponent.
- Ohio State's Elliott apologizes for critical comments Updated: Nov-23-15 4:10 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio State running back Ezekiel Elliott apologized for the critical comments he made about play calling after the Michigan State game and says it was the wrong time to make it known he would not be returning to school next season.
- AP Top 25 Heat Check: Moving on from Ohio State Updated: Nov-23-15 4:36 am
A season's worth of skepticism about Ohio State was validated in a loss to Michigan State and the Buckeyes are no longer in the conversation to be No. 1.
- AP Top 25: Iowa up to 3 behind Clemson, Alabama; Ohio St 8th Updated: Nov-22-15 2:08 pm
Iowa moved to No. 3 in The Associated Press college football poll, taking advantage of the first losses by Ohio State and Oklahoma State to slip in behind No. 1 Clemson and No. 2 Alabama.
- Playoff Pulse: Ohio State's loss opens door to new champion Updated: Nov-22-15 1:47 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Unless something really strange happens over the last two weeks of the season, the second College Football Playoff will crown a new champion.
- Elliott says he is out after Ohio State upset by Michigan St Updated: Nov-21-15 11:04 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ezekiel Elliott played his last game at Ohio Stadium on Saturday. Carrying the ball 12 times during a wet and windy last-second loss was not how he planned to go out.
- No. 9 Michigan State beats No. 2 Ohio State 17-14 on late FG Updated: Nov-21-15 9:39 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The last place Michael Geiger, all 5-foot-8 and 185 pounds of him, wanted to end up was at the bottom of a pile of Michigan State football players.
- No. 8 Florida barely beats huge underdog FAU 20-14 in OT Updated: Nov-21-15 6:12 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Just enough offense and another strong defensive effort was enough to help to help No. 8 Florida earn its 10th win of the year. Barely.
- Ohio State's Bosa drawing triple teams from opponents Updated: Nov-19-15 2:53 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Joey Bosa's highlight reel for No. 2 Ohio State could be affectionately titled "Three Men and a Bosa."
- Senior class started turnaround for Ohio State Updated: Nov-18-15 8:41 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Urban Meyer has a bond with each of his departing senior classes, but the group playing its final game in Ohio Stadium on Saturday has a special meaning for the Ohio State coach.
- No. 2 Ohio State hopes its best is yet to come in last games Updated: Nov-16-15 6:02 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The defending national champions are still an enigma to many, including themselves.
- No. 2 Ohio State runs past Illinois 28-3 Updated: Nov-14-15 10:33 pm
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - J.T. Barrett was back from his one-game suspension, and some of his best plays turned out to be handoffs to Ezekiel Elliott.
- Illini loses to Elliott, No. 2 Ohio State 28-3 Updated: Nov-14-15 9:26 pm
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois stayed closed to No. 2 Ohio State for almost an entire half. And then Ezekiel Elliott took over.
- Video shows Barrett telling cops he's the Ohio State QB Updated: Nov-12-15 7:58 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio State quarterback J.T. Barrett initially told a Columbus police officer he hadn't been drinking the night he was arrested for impaired driving and asked for a way out because he was the Buckeyes quarterback, according to dash cam video of the arrest released Thursday.
- Bell is master of academy, helps No. 2 Ohio State's defense Updated: Nov-12-15 5:06 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The best way to earn a diploma from the Vonn Bell Academy is by learning from the headmaster.
- West's record is best so far in Big Ten's crossover games Updated: Nov-12-15 2:44 am
Led by Iowa's unexpected resurgence, the Big Ten West is challenging the popular narrative that the East would be by far the dominant division in the conference.
- Games show Barrett gives Ohio State different look at QB Updated: Nov-10-15 5:22 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Urban Meyer spent the past two months saying that the Ohio State offense operates the same whether Cardale Jones or J.T. Barrett is the starting quarterback.
- Ezekiel Elliott leads No. 1 Ohio State over Minnesota 28-14 Updated: Nov-08-15 1:03 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The quarterback switch? Not so smooth. Everything else? Just good enough to keep Ohio State unbeaten.
- Miller's role at quarterback for Ohio State still unclear Updated: Nov-04-15 8:00 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Braxton Miller has had an "incredible week" of practice, Ohio State coach Urban Meyer said.
- Cardale Jones must move the ball for top-ranked Ohio State Updated: Nov-03-15 4:59 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Now that Cardale Jones is starting at quarterback again for Ohio State, it will be his role to keep the ball moving not only down the field, but into the end zone.
- Toledo's Campbell rockets up coaching ranks Updated: Nov-02-15 4:50 pm
TOLEDO, Ohio - Before Toledo coach Matt Campbell meets with the media on Monday, he first faces about 175 Toledo fans, most old enough to be his father or grandfather. And they have questions.
- Healing time: No. 1 Ohio State focused even with weekend off Updated: Oct-29-15 5:36 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - With an 8-0 record and No. 1 ranking, Ohio State has earned the right to exhale.