- Lock of Lennon's hair expected to fetch $10K at auction Updated: Feb-08-16 1:32 pm
DALLAS - A lock of hair snipped from the head of John Lennon as the Beatle prepared for a film role is expected to sell for $10,000 at a Dallas auction later this month.
- IS acknowledges death of 'Jihadi John' in magazine Updated: Jan-19-16 9:42 pm
NEW YORK - The Islamic State group has acknowledged the death of the masked militant known as "Jihadi John," who appeared in several videos depicting the beheadings of Western hostages, in an article in its online English-language magazine Dabiq.
- David Bowie never stopped looking ahead Updated: Jan-11-16 6:12 pm
It was hardly a coincidence that David Bowie named his greatest hits collection "Changes."
- Legendary musician David Bowie dies of cancer at 69 Updated: Jan-11-16 2:53 pm
NEW YORK - David Bowie, the chameleon-like star who transformed the sound - and the look - of rock with his audacious creativity and his sexually ambiguous makeup and costumes, died of cancer Sunday.
- David Bowie changed the very meaning of being a rock star Updated: Jan-11-16 7:36 am
NEW YORK - David Bowie made clear, in a way that was exhilarating and sometimes frightening, what every rock star since Elvis Presley and Little Richard had been telling us all along - that anything was possible.