- Amari Cooper's big season with Raiders slowed by drops Updated: Nov-25-15 7:00 pm
ALAMEDA, California - When he was drafted in the first round by the Oakland Raiders more than five months ago, the book on Amari Cooper was that he ran pass patterns like a seasoned veteran, understood pro-style offenses and had the best hands of any wide receiver coming out of college.
- Del Rio's concerns go beyond non-challenge for Raiders Updated: Nov-23-15 9:38 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Oakland coach Jack Del Rio defended his decision not to challenge a play that might have helped sustain a drive by the Raiders' sputtering offense in the second quarter of Sunday's loss to the Detroit Lions.
- Punchless Raiders drop 3rd straight, 18-13 to Lions Updated: Nov-22-15 6:28 pm
DETROIT - Derek Carr and the Oakland Raiders are falling behind in a forgiving race for an AFC playoff spot.
- Stafford's go-ahead TD run helps Lions beat Raiders 18-13 Updated: Nov-22-15 5:47 pm
DETROIT - Matthew Stafford's toenail on his right, big toe was black and blue.
- Lions hungry to keep winning after earning rare victory Updated: Nov-18-15 7:08 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - After getting a rare victory, the Detroit Lions are eager to celebrate some more success.
- Halfway through, the award winning front-runners are ... Updated: Nov-12-15 7:13 pm
The Associated Press will announce its 2015 NFL award winners the night before the Super Bowl. With the schedule halfway done, here's a look at the top performers so far.
- Murray, Cooper return to practice with Raiders Updated: Nov-12-15 5:55 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Oakland Raiders running back Latavius Murray practiced Thursday for the first time since suffering a concussion and is optimistic about his chances of playing against Minnesota.
- Raiders offense faces tough test with injuries, Vikings Updated: Nov-11-15 8:31 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Since returning from the bye, the Oakland Raiders offense has been on a run this team hasn't seen in 20 years.
- Broncos again rule AFC West, rest of division topsy-turvy Updated: Nov-11-15 3:05 pm
- Steelers beat Raiders 38-35 but lose Roethlisberger Updated: Nov-08-15 6:54 pm
PITTSBURGH - The Pittsburgh Steelers keep insisting they can absorb the endless string of injuries to their most vital parts, that they have the depth necessary to push for a playoff spot no matter who is - or isn't - in the lineup.
- The best defenses in the NFL these days can bring the blitz Updated: Nov-06-15 2:17 am
With sleek and sophisticated offenses, cunning and confident quarterbacks and recent rule changes designed for player safety, defense in the NFL has never been more difficult.
- Taiwan Jones finds a home in Raiders backfield Updated: Nov-05-15 6:35 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Oakland running back Taiwan Jones is in a good place these days, both from a mental standpoint and his role in the Raiders offense.
- Crabtree finds comfort, redemption with Raiders Updated: Nov-04-15 6:55 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Michael Crabtree's resurrection in Oakland this season has caught many people around the NFL by surprise, particularly given the way the wide receiver's final two years with San Francisco went.
- David Harris says film of Jets' defense was 'disgusting' Updated: Nov-02-15 6:55 pm
NEW YORK - David Harris gave two thumbs down - and a scathing review - to the film of the New York Jets' suddenly struggling defense.
- Playoffs? Why not, say the rapidly improving Raiders Updated: Nov-02-15 6:53 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Charles Woodson was sick of hearing the talk about how the Oakland Raiders were finally competitive again after years of being overmatched.
- Rodney Hudson investment paying off well for Raiders Updated: Oct-30-15 5:42 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Oakland Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie has taken his fair share of criticism for some of the free agent moves he's made over the past few years.