- Luck gets first TD pass of preseason, Colts beat Rams 24-14 Updated: Aug-30-15 12:22 am
ST. LOUIS - Andrew Luck's first touchdown pass of the preseason helped get the Indianapolis Colts off to a fast start. The quarterback also took the blame for a lost fumble on his final play that handed over the lead.
- Credit impact unclear amid fight over new St. Louis stadium Updated: Aug-27-15 7:50 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - It's unclear whether halting payments for the current St. Louis football stadium, or refusing to make them for a potential new stadium, would hurt the state's high credit rating, a state official told Missouri lawmakers Thursday.
- LA Rams greats line up to cheer their team on the West Coast Updated: Aug-18-15 11:17 pm
OXNARD, California - The Rams' defensive line gathered around Rosey Grier on the practice field on a gorgeous California day. Robert Quinn, Aaron Donald and Chris Long listened intently to the last surviving member of the Fearsome Foursome as he made a few points about teamwork and togetherness.
- Big fan turnout greets Rams at their California workouts Updated: Aug-17-15 10:45 pm
OXNARD, California - The way their long-suffering Southern California fans see it, the Rams are considering restoration, not relocation.
- Los Angeles stadium could bring shift in NFL divisions Updated: Aug-17-15 9:09 pm
- Chargers announce 4-year extension for Philip Rivers Updated: Aug-16-15 12:42 am
SAN DIEGO - Philip Rivers and the San Diego Chargers have agreed to a four-year contract extension.
- Rams' Bates has MCL knee sprain Updated: Aug-15-15 8:53 pm
UNDATED - St. Louis Rams special teams player Daren Bates will be out about a month with a MCL knee sprain sustained in the preseason opener.
- Judge dismisses governor from St. Louis stadium lawsuit Updated: Aug-13-15 9:00 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A judge in Missouri's capital city dismissed Gov. Jay Nixon from a lawsuit challenging an effort to build a new professional football stadium in St. Louis, and transferred the case on Thursday to a St. Louis court.
- Rams extend California trip for workouts with Cowboys Updated: Aug-13-15 7:29 pm
ST. LOUIS - Spending extra time in California practicing against the Cowboys might seem as if it's an ominous sign to St. Louis Rams fans fearful their team will leave for the West Coast after this season.
- Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon confident in St. Louis as 'NFL city' Updated: Aug-12-15 2:05 pm
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon remains confident in St. Louis as an NFL city, even if Rams owner Stan Kroenke succeeds in moving his franchise back to Los Angeles.
- NFL owners hear presentations for Los Angeles stadiums Updated: Aug-11-15 7:36 pm
SCHAUMBURG, Illinois - Three NFL teams. Billions of dollars in play. One big opportunity.