- Dome operator: Rams must play in St. Louis, not London Updated: Nov-25-15 1:35 pm
ST. LOUIS - The NFL announced Wednesday that the Rams will play a home game in London next season and the operator of the Edward Jones Dome in St. Louis responded almost immediately by saying the team's lease agreement prohibits it.
- Disney CEO agrees to join Raiders-Chargers stadium venture Updated: Nov-12-15 12:18 am
- Oakland, San Diego and St. Louis speak to NFL owners Updated: Nov-11-15 7:34 pm
NEW YORK - The three NFL cities in line to potentially lose their NFL teams to Los Angeles made thorough and impassioned presentations to the league Wednesday as a step toward keeping them
- Gurley leads way with 133 yards as Rams handle 49ers 27-6 Updated: Nov-01-15 6:12 pm
ST. LOUIS - Todd Gurley is hard to bring down, and Tavon Austin is difficult to lay a finger on. That was quite a 1-2 punch for the St. Louis Rams.
- Raiders owner Mark Davis attends Oakland town hall meeting Updated: Oct-29-15 11:39 pm
OAKLAND, California - Raiders owner Mark Davis made a surprise appearance at an NFL-sponsored town hall meeting Thursday night and said he is still committed to keeping his team in Oakland.
- Consultant: Chargers stadium point man has misled city Updated: Oct-29-15 5:30 pm
SAN DIEGO - The top political consultant for Mayor Kevin Faulconer said Thursday that if the Chargers resume negotiations for a new stadium, they need to come without lawyer Mark Fabiani because he has no credibility with elected officials.