- Sen. Harry Reid calls on Grayson to drop out of Senate race Updated: Feb-12-16 5:00 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - U.S. Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid on Friday called for U.S. Rep. Alan Grayson to drop out of the race for a Senate seat in Florida, but Grayson angrily denounced the move and said he has no plans to follow Reid's suggestion.
- Senators: Let female WWII pilots into Arlington Cemetery Updated: Feb-11-16 12:51 pm
WASHINGTON - Two dozen U.S. senators want the Army to reverse a policy change barring female World War II pilots from having their ashes placed at Arlington National Cemetery.
- Wealthy homebuilder likely to enter Florida GOP Senate race Updated: Feb-08-16 7:59 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - A wealthy Manatee County homebuilder is likely to jump into Florida's U.S. Senate race in a move that would pit key members of Gov. Rick Scott's political team against Lt. Gov. Carlos Lopez-Cantera in the Republican primary.
- Generals say women should have to register for draft Updated: Feb-02-16 6:39 pm
WASHINGTON - The top Army and Marine Corps generals told senators Tuesday that it will take up to three years to fully integrate women into all combat jobs, adding that women also should have to register for the draft.
- Florida Democrats have clear choice in race to replace Rubio Updated: Jan-28-16 11:28 am
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida Democrats must decide whether their best shot at winning the Senate seat now held by Marco Rubio is a liberal firebrand who has said the GOP health plan was to hope people die quickly, or a moderate Democrat who often votes with Republicans.
- Pennsylvania congressman's brother wants to succeed him Updated: Jan-21-16 7:31 pm
DOYLESTOWN, Pennsylvania - A former FBI agent says he'll run for his brother's seat in Congress in eastern Pennsylvania's highly competitive 8th District.