- Trump encourages Rubio to run again for Senate Updated: May-27-16 4:35 pm
WASHINGTON - After months of trading vicious insults, Donald Trump and Marco Rubio are suddenly making nice.
- Florida's Grayson: At least they're not calling me Hitler Updated: May-22-16 6:45 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - Democrat Alan Grayson has been dubbed "Angry Alan" by his Senate opponent, compared to Republican Donald Trump for his penchant for earning headlines with his mouth and has become the whipping post for some in the Washington party establishment who hope he loses Florida's primary.
- Florida man running for US Senate calls Obama 'animal' Updated: May-16-16 3:37 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - A Florida businessman seeking to replace Marco Rubio in the U.S. Senate is standing by comments where he called President Barack Obama an "animal."
- Florida GOP Senate hopefuls have mixed feelings about Trump Updated: May-16-16 2:26 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Now that Donald Trump is the likely GOP presidential nominee, the five Republican Senate candidates hoping to share the ballot with him are expressing mixed feelings about the brash billionaire businessman and reality television star.
- Biden plays nice while picking sides in Florida Senate race Updated: May-12-16 6:45 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - Vice President Joe Biden might be taking sides in Florida's Democratic Senate primary, but unlike Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid, he's not getting nasty about it.
- Reid confronts fellow Democrat over ethics allegations Updated: May-11-16 5:37 pm
WASHINGTON - A former boxer, Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid is not one to back down from a fight - even with a fellow Democrat. Neither is Rep. Alan Grayson, the combative Florida congressman running for the Senate.
- 26 names, including 19 from ground zero, added to memorial Updated: May-10-16 3:36 pm
ALBANY, New York - New York's memorial for fallen police officers has added the names of 26 officers, including 19 who died from illnesses that followed their work in the toxic rubble of the World Trade Center 15 years ago.